ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Friday 10th May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
my best acc event here at rd so far, pity we were only 15. started 12th and kept that position for a long time. then two chaps clashed and i moved past, one regained his position quite quickly, the other one (matt?) approached only very slowly. with 15 min to go he had come up to within a second but then spun out. it was great having the pressure on almost the whole race, really liked that. came home in 8th or 9th after some chaps called it a day, only lapped by the top two guys. great track for gt3.

What happened up front? I finished in 5th position after making the worst race of my life. in addition I was wrong to put fuel and I started with the full ending with about 60 liters:roflmao:

Yeah, I had a pretty shocking race. No real offs just painfully slow and inconsistent...
Was a bit lonely for me but one minute I was 9th and the next I was 7th so not sure if people ran out of fuel or just gave up...

After Monza on Thursday, we stay in Italy and go to Misano! Sign up now!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT
Track: Misano
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (45 minutes)

Server 1 Entry List
  1. Ture
  2. Goeman
  3. ZeroRisk
  4. Jarkko Torvinen
  5. Peiker
  6. 911 Fan
  7. Eckhart von Glan
  8. Foxy-McFox
  9. Michael Rudolf
  10. tazza1986
  11. Nasos Charalampou
  12. Ayrton973
  13. EireGreen™
  14. Max Melamed
  15. Jimlaad43
  16. @Dennis Phelan
  17. @Llorch Durden
  18. @Norick46
  19. @Mitja Bonca
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve list / potential server 2
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. ...
UTP #28
really enjoyable race tonight, even getting hit and spun didn't take the gloss off it. Nice one.

A difficult race for me cause i had no HUD info at all -after pressing race the screen went hud less- and since im using the bonnet view it was challenging to say the least.

Had a good fight with another M6 and i also have to say sorry to a green Ferrari -no hud so dont know names sorry guys- for the tap. I got caught up by the braking and couldnt avoid the hit, sorry again.

I have to say all were very careful at the start -minus a really aggressive Ferrari- and to me thats impressive.

A difficult race for me cause i had no HUD info at all -after pressing race the screen went hud less- and since im using the bonnet view it was challenging to say the least.

Had a good fight with another M6 and i also have to say sorry to a green Ferrari -no hud so dont know names sorry guys- for the tap. I got caught up by the braking and couldnt avoid the hit, sorry again.

I have to say all were very careful at the start -minus a really aggressive Ferrari- and to me thats impressive.
F2 key is your buddy next time your hud fails you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea