• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Misano - Friday 10th May 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Ricoow, May 3, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 10-05-19
  1. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +1,117
    my best acc event here at rd so far, pity we were only 15. started 12th and kept that position for a long time. then two chaps clashed and i moved past, one regained his position quite quickly, the other one (matt?) approached only very slowly. with 15 min to go he had come up to within a second but then spun out. it was great having the pressure on almost the whole race, really liked that. came home in 8th or 9th after some chaps called it a day, only lapped by the top two guys. great track for gt3.

2. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +835
    Yeah, I had a pretty shocking race. No real offs just painfully slow and inconsistent...
    Was a bit lonely for me but one minute I was 9th and the next I was 7th so not sure if people ran out of fuel or just gave up...

3. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +835
    What happened Mitja?

4. Michael Rudolf

Michael Rudolf
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    There must have been some accidents and / or spins. Was 7th for a long time about 15-20 secs behind the lead, in the last 15 mins ended up being 2nd.

5. Peiker

Peiker
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    i lost the connection to the server 10 minutes before the end

still a great race tho!

6. Foxy-McFox

Foxy-McFox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    really enjoyable race tonight, even getting hit and spun didn't take the gloss off it. Nice one.

7. Nasos Charalampou

Nasos Charalampou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +81
    A difficult race for me cause i had no HUD info at all -after pressing race the screen went hud less- and since im using the bonnet view it was challenging to say the least.

Had a good fight with another M6 and i also have to say sorry to a green Ferrari -no hud so dont know names sorry guys- for the tap. I got caught up by the braking and couldnt avoid the hit, sorry again.

I have to say all were very careful at the start -minus a really aggressive Ferrari- and to me thats impressive.

8. Goeman

Goeman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    Lost connection in last 4min... it happens so often lately...

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Ricoow

Ricoow
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,332
    F2 key is your buddy next time your hud fails you

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.