ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Monday 6th May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I think the "short" lap should be at least 30-40 seconds. So for example at the last race, rather than P1 starting on the entry to the final turn, if they started in the fast left-right sweeper there would be time to sort the grid out. I was in P2 for the restart and even I couldn't match P1, ACC held me back on speed as I watched P1 disappear on the main straight before the green :O_o:

its pretty simple actually! P1 should have a speed limiter half of the rest of the grid. And the rest of the grid should have a "blocker" so the you cant overtake the one in front of you! Lets hope that they will fine tune it for release!

its pretty simple actually! P1 should have a speed limiter half of the rest of the grid. And the rest of the grid should have a "blocker" so the you cant overtake the one in front of you! Lets hope that they will fine tune it for release!
They tried to implement this at least. I was doing 90 but had a gap and suddenly I could do 110

1 hr might be an awkward time for cars like the Jag which, I am led to believe, are quite thirsty. 1hr might mean a fuel stop for the Jag, but not for some other cars.

But I am all up for longer races the complications that come with them.

I think it would be. a formation lap in the ring or Paul ricard takes 4 minutes, so we should add these to the race length.

no point to argue really.. Moderators said that they will not force a different starting sequence. Soooo we just have to wait for 1.0 and see if kunos will address is it. both one turn formation lap and full formation lap

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back