ACC Blancpain GT @ Brands Hatch - Monday 8th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
First communitiy race since a while, good experience. Started the race on dry tires (i was hoping it would stop raining) and got a slow puncture in the second lap. Then after aprox. 30 mins pitted for new tires (again dry) and another slow puncture... So my pace wasn't the best but i was fun, see you next time.

@Michael Rudolf What a great race mate. Sorry for the tap near the end, I missed my braking point. I am sweating like hell now.

This was such a blast in VR, Rain, night, Blind corners, chasing down 2-3 guys. First it was a position switcharoo with @Blindeyez (I believe) untill I suddenly found the sweet spot then chasing down @Chris Zijlstra (ps. The weather was set to fixed, it wasn't getting dryer) and the last 20 minutes I spent chasing down Michael untill 2 mins before the finish I gave a little tap and spun out myself :(
I was surprisingly consistent, only clipped the grass slightly on some minor occasions (like expectable in the rain) but never spun (untill the tap) and my laptimes were getting quicker and quicker by the lap. Consistently running quicker than my Q time during the race. :D

First community race ever and it was fun! One mistake (other side tires on grass when braking ) dropped me a bit but I think faster guys would have overtaken me anyways.

Not raced much on wet weather in acc but default wet setup was good with high tc and abs. Looking forward to next races.

Good race in the rain, guys! I apologize that I do not know who I touched on the third corner, I thought I had left enough space. The car hurt me and I took two or three laps like that, until I entered the pits but again I was wrong, I put tires for dry, so again to get in and change tires for rain, I lost a lot of time because I did not know how to handle it from the pit menu. Thank you all!!! The same happened very well! A big hug and see you in Misano !!!!!

Mod Edit: Carlos, please remember to translate and then post in English. Thank you :)

Good race in the rain, guys! I apologize that I do not know with whom I played in the third curve, I thought that it was no longer enough room. I car damage and di two or three turns, until it comes to the pit but again I was wrong, I put erasers to dry, so again to enter and change tires for the rain, I lost long time with not knowing the handling of the boxes menu. Thank you all! Just spent it very well! A big hug and see you at Misano!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%