• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Brands Hatch - Monday 8th July 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Ricoow, Jul 1, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 08-07-19
  1. Michael Rudolf

Michael Rudolf
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    No worries @Ricoow didn't do any damage on my end ;) Saw you coming and tried to leave some space on the inside but it was just not quite enough. It was a great battle for third place :thumbsup: Made way too many mistakes and screwed up my race in the first few laps already but it was fun anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blindeyez

Blindeyez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for the race.
    My first wet weather race. It was funny but for me not enough fights with others. Perhaps weather, driving skills (especially my) and little particpants to blame for. :D
    @Ricoow Where did you find the sweet spot and is there more for other drivers? :laugh: Switcharoo was nice until you left me. ;)
    At the end I tried a pitstop and it didnt worked. After correcting the position of the car 2 times the crew suddenly begin to work for what they get Paid for. :rolleyes:

3. ionONE1

ionONE1

Ratings:
    +636
    That was my bad, used the bumper cam this time and compared to other games it is placed what feels like 1 meter ahead of the car. So i misjudged the distance and drove into you. Sorry!

Is it possible to start qualy and race in the rain? It was basically dry when we switched to the next session (optimum, half a lap later green and 1 lap later it was damp). Meaning the first lap in the dry was also the fastest for the entire qualy if i am correct.

4. Ricoow

Ricoow
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,333
    If only I knew... :redface:
    Just found the lines through Paddock Hill and Turn 4 I guess. I was suddenly doing PR after PR in that rain haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.