ACC Blancpain GT @ Brands Hatch - Monday 8th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@Michael Rudolf What a great race mate. Sorry for the tap near the end, I missed my braking point. I am sweating like hell now.

This was such a blast in VR, Rain, night, Blind corners, chasing down 2-3 guys. First it was a position switcharoo with @Blindeyez (I believe) untill I suddenly found the sweet spot then chasing down @Chris Zijlstra (ps. The weather was set to fixed, it wasn't getting dryer) and the last 20 minutes I spent chasing down Michael untill 2 mins before the finish I gave a little tap and spun out myself :(
I was surprisingly consistent, only clipped the grass slightly on some minor occasions (like expectable in the rain) but never spun (untill the tap) and my laptimes were getting quicker and quicker by the lap. Consistently running quicker than my Q time during the race. :D
@Michael Rudolf What a great race mate. Sorry for the tap near the end, I missed my braking point. I am sweating like hell now.

No worries @Ricoow didn't do any damage on my end ;) Saw you coming and tried to leave some space on the inside but it was just not quite enough. It was a great battle for third place :thumbsup: Made way too many mistakes and screwed up my race in the first few laps already but it was fun anyway.

Thanks for the race.
My first wet weather race. It was funny but for me not enough fights with others. Perhaps weather, driving skills (especially my) and little particpants to blame for. :D
@Ricoow Where did you find the sweet spot and is there more for other drivers? :laugh: Switcharoo was nice until you left me. ;)
At the end I tried a pitstop and it didnt worked. After correcting the position of the car 2 times the crew suddenly begin to work for what they get Paid for. :rolleyes:

Good race in the rain, guys! I apologize that I do not know who I touched on the third corner, I thought I had left enough space. The car hurt me and I took two or three laps like that, until I entered the pits but again I was wrong, I put tires for dry, so again to get in and change tires for rain, I lost a lot of time because I did not know how to handle it from the pit menu. Thank you all!!! The same happened very well! A big hug and see you in Misano !!!!!
That was my bad, used the bumper cam this time and compared to other games it is placed what feels like 1 meter ahead of the car. So i misjudged the distance and drove into you. Sorry!

Is it possible to start qualy and race in the rain? It was basically dry when we switched to the next session (optimum, half a lap later green and 1 lap later it was damp). Meaning the first lap in the dry was also the fastest for the entire qualy if i am correct.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%