ACC Blancpain GT @ Barcelona - Thursday 28th November 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Did the lap 1 incident hurt your car that much? It felt like I just tapped you, I didn't suffer any damage. Sorry about it anyways. I may have been at fault there :redface: Felt to me like you took an early turn in and I couldn't avoid it anymore. Could be wrong tho.

Great race after that. Did a 1:45.6 in Lap 3 with 100+ L of fuel whilst qualifying in 1:45.5 with 10L of fuel. After that had a good battle with @Urlauber who I proffesionally forced into a wider line in T4. Looked on the lap before to dive in, he moved on the braking so I faked it a lap later just to see him defend the inside and go deeper in the corner and overtake on the inside :)

Tried chasing down @Skinny712 after that for P3, was closing on some laps, was losing on others but generically I was gaining a little. Then unfortunately I got to see his headlights instead of his taillights as he had spun out :( From there on I was trying to do consistant laps but it was really hard on a track where I am not comfortable

Thanks all for the race :)
Yea the damage was quite bad. it made the car feel really light and understeery through ever corner. As for the incident on lap 1 i feel like i broke a bit earlier than normal but was at the apex before i got hit but you caught me in my blindspot so i would have tried to go a bit wider if i saw you coming. But thanks for the apology as i do appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for joining! Great race @Ture, well deserved win. Was hoping I could stay in front but you were just too fast and me too inconsistent after all. Thanks for taking the drive through with me and waiting when I missed my braking point, great sportsmanship! And certainly made things more fun! :thumbsup:
Thanks for hosting @Ricoow! Love driving into the night :)

View attachment 336673
you were doing an awesome race and you are very safe, I was enjoying the battle. I could not let it end for a DT.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back