ACC Blancpain GT @ Barcelona - Saturday 8th June 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
This is an interesting track. I actually remember it from Moto GP '15. Except it's called Circuit de Catalunya. I was racing and I was like "Hey this looks familiar", LOL.

Could you imagine if we had Jerez (Hereth). T1 would be a disaster. :alien:

Hi Guys,
could I invite and share the password (only for the trainings) to a friend of me to drive on one of the Racedepartment Servers(Barcelona or Spa) to not to deal with to many driver bombs on the official and free servers. He is a good driver and takes care for the others on track. This would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,
could I invite and share the password (only for the trainings) to a friend of me to drive on one of the Racedepartment Servers(Barcelona or Spa) to not to deal with to many driver bombs on the official and free servers. He is a good driver and takes care for the others on track. This would be great. Thanks in advance.
No, this is not allowed. The password is for premium members only ;)

F1 and Liberty should be drastic with their measures to equal the field in F1! Dont listen to Ferrari's veto and **** like that! (Ferrari fan over here) If you dont like how the money are distributed FO. And come back when you change your mind! Right now F2 is the championship to follow not F1!

Even Nascar races are more interesting then F1
You may have been in the wrong topic there mate :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%