BJ Simracing exampels and why i personly would never buy BJ Simracing Pedals again.

As the title says, I will show you examples of my pedals or those of a friend that have the same fault and therefore simply a design flaw that can sometimes lead to fatal errors. With this post everyone can make up their own mind if they want to trust this brand or not.

20240211_162931.jpg

My pedal plate, which sits in front of the Willwood brake cylinder, the head of the screw exerted so much force on the plate that it gave way.

IMG_1483.jpg

The same with the pedals of my colleague who uses exactly the same model.

20240211_162851.jpg

20240308_163006.jpg

Repaired pedal plate. Old plate repaired + second plate welded in and repainted.

20240308_163017.jpg

I would like to say something about the pedals in general. I use the Fanatec DD2, which was one of the first ones. I don't know if newer Fanatec products are better designed, but the motor of the DD generates an EMI that interferes with the pedals, which means that the throttle or clutch is sometimes triggered when steering. I have already solved the latter with the help of an electronics freak. I think I can also fix the accelerator pedal then the pedals would finally work the way I want them to. The service from BJ-Simracing is also rather poor as they sometimes only respond late or, as in this case, not at all, and I only asked if they still had the plates I would have bought.

20240308_170235.jpg

The 3D-printed products also seem to me to be of a lower quality.

All in all, everyone should form their own opinion and decide for themselves. I think the pictures speak for themselves and we can all agree that the criticism is justified.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back