Billboard/flag/chopper skin for the recently-overhauled Maple Valley

Tracks Billboard/flag/chopper skin for the recently-overhauled Maple Valley 01.04.2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

Billboard/flag/chopper skin for the recently-overhauled Maple Valley - Stay fit, eat well, avoid people, play Assetto Corsa.

An alternative billboard/flag/chopper skin for the recently overhauled Maple Valley track, available in the Assetto Corsa mods thread at GT Planet and at F1 Classic forums in the AC Modding/Tracks thread.

Unzip the file and place the AltBillboardsHelisMascot folder in the track skins/cm_skins folder.

Note: flags seem borked in CSP 0.1.50 so roll back to 0.1.46 until these are hopefully fixed in the next CDP update.

View attachment 359287[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

The link from F1 Classic forum to Fb seems to be broken/doesn't work. I couldn't find it on GTPLanet mods thread.
I managed to find a link to the track from a TheRealpaulaD vid on YT.

Thanks for your great work on this :)
Much appreciated.

The link from F1 Classic forum to Fb seems to be broken/doesn't work. I couldn't find it on GTPLanet mods thread.
I managed to find a link to the track from a TheRealpaulaD vid on YT.

Thanks for your great work on this :)
Much appreciated.
This video?

Somebody posted a link to the track in the post above yours too.

good work, i have one question. When i choose summer trees, i don t have the greens trees you have on your pics. Some are greens, some area a bit yellow. I tried
without skin: trees are red and flashy
natural skin : seems autaumn
summer : green sand yellow ?

Did I miss someting?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back