F1 2010 Best team to use in career

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 question. Will the lower team like Virgin, HRT & etc... evolve along the way throughout the career? Like initially it is slow. If we stick with it and keep winning some races and in a 7year career setting, will the game improve to a level that can be on par or even better than Mclaren or RB or ferrari?

to start your career, you can choose between lotus, virgin and hrt. throughout my experience you should take hrt, because ist has a really good balance. just a little oversteering but u should compensate it by accelerating carefully. really not the fastest car, but easy to control, if you have the right setup (check out f1 2010 setups in this forum).

I accepted an contract from a certain team but I'm still using Lotus car.Any tips for Marina Bay track(Dry)

Be cautious. I skipped it in my first season, but thats because it was a wet session. I went crazy!

Drive the lap slowly and brake early to start with, I found it undriveable as I had no front wing after 3 corners from pushing too hard. Take it slow to start with, or you'll never learn the track!

Start the career. Driving the car you have in career on the track in career is the only decent practice you will really get. Time trial has all the upgrades and full grip so not helpful for you to learn as in career it will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%