Best stock car mod and advice.

I am looking for the best NASCAR stock car mod for rFactor. I know Nr2003 is a better sim when it comes to offline racing, but I want something a little different, since running the same sim over and over gets boring after a while. I want to know what you suggest in terms of mods, heck, if you have older pre-COT mods available, and oddball stuff, I'd like to see it too!

Also, if you have any oval track packs, I'd like to obtain them too, I'm not very picky when it comes to quality, as long as they work. Does not matter if they are NSR conversions, or scratch built masterpieces.

Pretty much my goal with this effort is for me to build the stock car sim I feel is lacking, and I decided since rFactor is pretty much a "build your own sim content" basis, I will build a stock car specific install.

Preferably I would like mods with the gen 4 NASCAR body style, heck even a NSR conversion will do. Pretty much right now I want to try everything, to see what I like best.

Are there any specific plugins or tips for good stock car racing, or am I in over my head and should just not bother?

The best for me is the NascarSimSeries v4.0. The best oval tracks are simraceway ovals convert to rfactor. Sorry no link, but google tripp team server. For older stuff, StockCarLegends is also excellent.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back