F1 2011 best steering wheel for ps3

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
What are you looking for? High-end or budget alternatives?
As mentioned by Ryan: Fanatec, most likely top of the line, so is the price.
Bit down the range.... Logitech (G27). There are cheaper ones then Logitech (even within their brand), but.... wouldn´t even consider it.

I play on on PS3, I had the logitech G27, sold it, which is a very good wheel, but the Fanatec GT2 is 100 times better in regards to force feedback, the feeling you get back from car, road, oversteer, etc is amazing.... I also play F1 2011 sometime on PC and xbox360, PC is good, xbox360 don't have the same feedback from the GT2 wheel... I have 2 Fanatec GT2 wheel, one I bought, one was given to me by wife.. I will be selling on ebay for a good price... since I don't need 2. e-mail me if you are interested or PM.... Please be aware my opinion is of the wheel I am not a sales man , or do I need the money badly, just trying to help and give you honest opinion.. I have spend hours and hours testing F1 2011 with GT2 wheel and Logitech, because that's the only game I play now, use to play Forza, Gt5, Iracing, rfactor... What can I say I am just a F1 fan, after GP3 and GP4, waited a long time for a proper F1 game, that's why I bought both wheel and tested so much, to get the most feedback from the game, car and have F1 fun. Hope that helps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back