Best Mods For Assetto Corsa ( The Origional Not The Compentizone)

Hello Racedepartment! I wanna to make a mod compilation video on my YT Channel from best AC mods (packs/ cars/ tracks) but I need some help in collecting. If you know great AC mods please send the link of the mod to this discussion.
Thank you for everybody!

Last edited:
How can you make a video about the best mods when you don't even know what the best mods are? :O_o:

I don't want to sound negative, but those kinds of videos are best done by someone who is passionate about the subject matter.

What's the point in making a video where you just say "apparently, these are good mods, but don't take my word for it" :cautious:

How can you make a video about the best mods when you don't even know what the best mods are? :O_o:

I don't want to sound negative, but those kinds of videos are best done by someone who is passionate about the subject matter.

What's the point in making a video where you just say "apparently, these are good mods, but don't take my word for it" :cautious:
I using some great Assetto Corsa mods, but I wanted to ask the people, beacuse If I like a mod, not 100% it's included in the most used/liked/rated mod; and I no want only my opinion I want other's opinion and I will try/test the mods before I make the video. Shortly I ask the people which is their favourite mods and I test them and I select the best ones and I make the compilation.

(Sorry for my bad English, I used translater)

This is very personal and judge from a VR view, but I have test driven lots and lots of cars/tracks.
Cars: Race Sim Studios, te newest are well made from a VR user pov. I hate to see those edgy text letters on the cars skin at some open wheeler cars and seeing real details in depth is a must when driving in cockpit VR view. Negative the RSS cars sound, some (old) models are lesser and its a paidmod.
Tracks: See the tracks from the master here above, he is the best, avoid those converted tracks. As mostly it’s one big razor sharp 2D, containing low resolution and floating objects fest.

edit: do not get confused by the bad quality or the unfinished state of some of the hallelujah 5star reviewed mods.

Last edited:
This is very personal and judge from a VR view, but I have test driven lots and lots of cars/tracks.
Cars: Race Sim Studios, te newest are well made from a VR user pov. I hate to see those edgy text letters on the cars skin at some open wheeler cars and seeing real details in depth is a must when driving in cockpit VR view. Negative the RSS cars sound, some (old) models are lesser and its a paidmod.
Tracks: See the tracks from the master here above, he is the best, avoid those converted tracks. As mostly it’s one big razor sharp 2D, containing low resolution and floating objects fest.

edit: do not get confused by the bad quality or the unfinished state of some of the hallelujah 5star reviewed mods.
Thank you for help very much! I found looked for free RSS mod(s) and I found this:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-rss-3-v6.26726/ ....I will try it....thank you agian!

I wanna to make a mod compilation video on my YT Channel from best AC mods (packs/ cars/ tracks)
Good for you.
I would love to see new good videos on our AC universe. From my perspective, the current crops of YT videos out there are more entertainment oriented and can use more "informational" type of content. I would love to see more car or track focused content rather than compilation or list type of content that is already numerous out there. Making an interesting, informative and entertaining video is not easy. If you can make similar like from presenters such as Chris Harris, Jason Cammisa, and channels like GPLaps , SimRacing604 that would be very nice.
In short, I hope you find something compelling, dig out interesting stories and articulate in a fun and beautiful way. :) Good luck!

To start: What are you most curious about now a days? What have you discovered lately?

Good for you.
I would love to see new good videos on our AC universe. From my perspective, the current crops of YT videos out there are more entertainment oriented and can use more "informational" type of content. I would love to see more car or track focused content rather than compilation or list type of content that is already numerous out there. Making an interesting, informative and entertaining video is not easy. If you can make similar like from presenters such as Chris Harris, Jason Cammisa, and channels like GPLaps , SimRacing604 that would be very nice.
In short, I hope you find something compelling, dig out interesting stories and articulate in a fun and beautiful way. :) Good luck!

To start: What are you most curious about now a days? What have you discovered lately?
Thank you so much! I want to try make GPLaps style videos, I thought to try this style earlier, but you incrased my ,,commentaried videos" mood. I made a cinematic mod video yesterday. I focused only one mod for the Mclaren MP4/4 mod, I think this mod very nice and high quality but I read some reviews which wrote this is undriveable, I don't know why,( I tested with keyboard) Ok the AI easily makes crashes but this is not problem for me.....For first commentaried video I try to make a review from this car. (Only Hungarian with English subtitles beacuse my English pronunciation is not the best...). Thank you agian.:)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 6.0%