Belgian GP Debrief: Rosberg Cruises as Mayhem Ensues at Spa

So it doesn't say in the rules that a speed advantage means move out of the way. Like I said before he found a way inside the rules to block against those DRS (which I think should be banned from F1) overtakes. If they find it to dangerous they should change the rules. But for now its possible and the only way not to be a sitting duck.
Overtaking is a art not a button you push. And Max can overtake without DRS like he did last year in Spa.

But you should be careful when defending against someone with a speed advantage, like Milos mentioned above. Also lots have drivers have overtaken without DRS, what's your point? (And Max overtakes with DRS as well)

Uhh yes everybody overtakes with DRS in F1 cause they got it.

I juts find it funny to see everybody bashing him into the ground just cause he made some moves which where on the limit (and considered reckless). Looks to me people are fine with races like we had in Hungary this year. If that's how F1 will become I will not watch it anymore.

The steward inconsistency is very apparent. Unquestionably, they gave NR penalty at the previous race for a much lesser infringement than the MV incidents in Belgium.
Maybe they need to use the same stewards for every race from now on.

No that's called 'natural selection'.

Actually Natural Selection is when due to genetic variation, an advantageous gene appears which helps the survival of a spieces. Those without the gene then die so the advantageous gene is passed onto offsprings. Riding a bike without a helmet and not dying is completely different to that

Anyway, enough Biology and riding bikes without helmets, back on topic please ;)

Actually Natural Selection is when due to genetic variation, an advantageous gene appears which helps the survival of a spieces. Those without the gene then die so the advantageous gene is passed onto offsprings. Riding a bike without a helmet and not dying is completely different to that

Anyway, enough Biology and riding bikes without helmets, back on topic please ;)
You must be fun at parties.

The steward inconsistency is very apparent. Unquestionably, they gave NR penalty at the previous race for a much lesser infringement than the MV incidents in Belgium.
Maybe they need to use the same stewards for every race from now on.

The guest driver steward for Spa was Danny Sullivan...lifted these straight off his Wikipedia page:

"Sullivan was also instrumental in the Red Bull Driver Search program to find an American driver to compete in Formula One. The program successfully promoted American Scott Speed from California, who drove for the Scuderia Toro Rosso team in 2006 and 2007"

"Sullivan serves as a Senior Advisor at Tempus Jets and its parent company, Orion Air Group, LLC. He also has various business relationships with Lexus, ABC/ESPN, CBS, Red Bull, Acura, and Toyota"

Inconsistency or just outright favoritism ;)

edit: just saw the post above...guess JV answered that :laugh:

Last edited:
Also a column from a Dutch analyst (racing driver) Translate it yourselves:
http://nl.motorsport.com/f1/news/co...lleen-maar-****-you-all-ik-wil-winnen-811826/

The guest driver steward for Spa was Danny Sullivan...lifted these straight off his Wikipedia page:

"Sullivan was also instrumental in the Red Bull Driver Search program to find an American driver to compete in Formula One. The program successfully promoted American Scott Speed from California, who drove for the Scuderia Toro Rosso team in 2006 and 2007"

"Sullivan serves as a Senior Advisor at Tempus Jets and its parent company, Orion Air Group, LLC. He also has various business relationships with Lexus, ABC/ESPN, CBS, Red Bull, Acura, and Toyota"

Inconsistency or just outright favoritism ;)

edit: just saw the post above...guess JV answered that :laugh:
Well Nico Rosberg forced someone off the track, which isn't allowed according to the FIA rules. What MV did was not forbidden, just not appreciated.

I think it's hilarious how much hate and jalousy is created towards him. My opinion: I like his aggresive driving, it's great for the sport and it's fans. But: He needs to be less temperamentful, as this is going to cost him points in the future.

Last edited:
Well Nico Rosberg forced someone off the track, which isn't allowed according to the FIA rules. What MV did was not forbidden, just not appreciated.
yeah right.
upload_2016-8-29_13-19-37-png.10933

yeah right.
upload_2016-8-29_13-19-37-png.10933
Good one haha. He turned with Perez though and there was about a cars length or tarmac left, I think Charles Bradley got it right: http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/o...eds-to-learn-he-cant-win-every-battle-811665/

The problem with Max is that he doesn't care about 2nd-22nd, he wants to win. Which is -again- an awesome attitude.

In two weeks everyone will have forget this and our dement Lauda will praise him in the skyes again. What happened, happened. Do you really think Horner won't reprimand MV for his actions? :')

The problem with Max is that he doesn't care about 2nd-22nd, he wants to win. Which is -again- an awesome attitude.

His driving against Raikkonen had nothing to do with him wanting to win. As we established earlier, he was doing it out of anger and revenge. I agree, the "I want to win" attitude is awesome, but the "I want to kill Raikkonen for absolutely no reason other than the fact I'm a teenage hothead who's angry" is not awesome

That said, why did Vettel cut Raikkonen to the inside, and after the 'crash' complain about what happened? Also Raikkonen complains a lot, nog only about MV but in general. Ferrari lost its toe?

That said, why did Vettel cut Raikkonen to the inside, and after the 'crash' complain about what happened? Also Raikkonen complains a lot, nog only about MV but in general. Ferrari lost its toe?

Yeah, Vettel was to blame at turn one, but maybe complained as he thought the crash wouldn't of happened with Max didn't put himself down the inside late on? I don't know, I'm only speculating. However, you are right Raikkonen and Seb are the new complaining squad (Like damn, they've become bigger whiners than Hamilton and Rosberg)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back