Beautiful Autumn skin for Kunos Nordschleife

Tracks Beautiful Autumn skin for Kunos Nordschleife 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

Beautiful Autumn skin for Kunos Nordschleife - Based on an early November onboard video courtesy of MF.motorsports.

Has Autumn not looked as nice where you live as expected? The leaves fell off too early? This mod can help you enjoy many, many colors of Fall on Nürburgring Nordschleife! :)

Based on an early November onboard video courtesy of MF.motorsports:

Pictures taken in different TOD and conditions:
View attachment 615717
View attachment 615718
View attachment 615719
View attachment 615720
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I know you say not to request, but this is more of a question. Will you be likely to do winter trees for these tracks? I know there are some out there already, but no one puts in as much effort with this stuff as you.

I know you say not to request, but this is more of a question. Will you be likely to do winter trees for these tracks? I know there are some out there already, but no one puts in as much effort with this stuff as you.
I am glad you you consider my work the best :) I was planning to, well I started with basic winter skins back then, but there is already a very fine work by Bernd Graf that looks very natural: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/in-the-dead-of-winter-new-nordschleife-season.18962/

I am glad you you consider my work the best :) I was planning to, well I started with basic winter skins back then, but there is already a very fine work by Bernd Graf that looks very natural: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/in-the-dead-of-winter-new-nordschleife-season.18962/
Yeah that is the one that I normally run, but I just know you'll hit it out of the park. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into these, you have really helped transform the game.

hello i cant deactive that skin anymore. i even tried to wipe the Nordschleife skin folder but the trees stay yellow. how can i revert this?

i also tried reinstall and other skins. but no matter what skin i chose, the trees stay yellow. i also wiped the whole Nordschleife folder and let steam check the data but also to no avail. how can i get my green trees back?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.