Bathurst 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bathurst 2010 is by far my favorite track. It has everything I like about a track, tight turns, steep turns, walls, narrow passages, a long straightaway, an even longer down hill straightaway that offers your car the opportunity to reach the highest speed it can possibly achieve.

I wish this track was part of the game. I understand that it is not a Brazil track, but it is still an amazing track. Several time now when I have had to reinstall my game for various reasons, like yesterday I had to reinstall Windows, and later I had to search for the Bathurst 2010 track mod online and I had trouble finding it. It's not an easy track to find. There is a Bathurst 2011 track mod, but it is no where near as good and also does not have good replay cameras. After searching for a while, I finally found the Bathurst 2010 track, bookmarked the site and installed the track and I am just about to give it a run now. I wanted to tell others where to go to download the track, but from what I have learned about this forum, it is frowned upon to share links to tracks that are not considered acceptable by Reiza.

So what I would like to know is... why?

I really want to post a link to the site where others can download the Bathurst 2010 track, but I am not about to do so unless I am told that I am allowed to.

My second favorite track is Londrina. Between Bathurst and Londrina, I don't even need any other tracks at all, heh. I could have fun with just these 2 tracks forever, but yeah, the other tracks are fun too.

So can I post a link to the site that offers the Bathurst 2010 track?

If the track is legal and not ripped and has full permissions for it conversion yes you can put a link, but if not no you cant..
At Racedepartment we will not promote the use of ripped content, what you do in your own home is up to you. But please do not advertise, put links about illegal content. do not promote this content at RD

It is up to the poster to make sure the track is legal before posting a link.
And lets face it there are not that many versions of Bathurst around that are legal, if any for GSC

thanks Rupe :)

Yeah, I don't know if the track is legal or not, my guess is that it is an rFactor rip. It's not my highest priority right now, but I will see what I can find out about it. It's very possible that if somebody did convert and mod the track for GSC, that they might have been given permission to do so by the original creator, and if that's the case, then I don't see what's so wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back