Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 Track Skin

Misc Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 Track Skin 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mr.E.Boy submitted a new resource:

Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 Track Skin - Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 Track Skin

Reboot Team version of Bathurst

Firstly, as this is a track skin, it has to work within the the confines of the original track. This means making compromises regarding logos, colors, advertising locations etc, as many of the advertising interacts with one another, as well as duplicating to other parts of the track. There are small glitches as a result, but nothing major.

Secondly, I have used as much of the original textures as possible when creating new signs, in order to maintain the...

Read more about this resource...

Mr.E.Boy updated Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 Track Skin with a new update entry:

Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 ver 1.1

*Important* : After installing the latest version, uncheck the skin in content manager, then tick it again. This will remove the previous version. You only need to do this once.

Changes :

*Fixed the two white solid rectangles appearing either side of the Makita wall logos on the right hand side. This was done by reducing the size of the logos of the two Sign Event logos, on the two small billboards on the left hand side prior.

* Increased the brightness of all 3 Sign Event billboard...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 Track Skin ver 1.2

*Important* : After installing the latest version, uncheck the skin in content manager, then tick it again. This will remove the previous version (the old files will be sent to the recycle bin). You only need to do this once.

*Fixed an issue I caused after editing one of the BP Ultimate Wall Signs.

My sincere apologies for yet another update. Thankfully this was an easy fix.

Hopefully this is the last update.

I need to leave the mod alone now and rest up.

Thank you so much for your...

Bathurst 12 Hour Track Skin 1.3

*Important* : After installing the latest version, uncheck the skin in content manager, then tick it again. This will remove the previous version from the game . You only need to do this once.

FINAL UPDATE

I didn't plan on doing anymore updates, but I discovered that I did the Audi Wall Signs incorrectly (Please note however, that it's not possible to correct everything. The BMW wall advertising, for example, should be 3 of each logo per wall, not 2 of each logo, like I have gone with...

Bathurst 12 Hour 2023 Track Skin 1.4

*Important* : After installing the latest version, uncheck the skin in content manager, then tick it again. This will remove the previous version from the game . You only need to do this once.

A correction which should have been added to the previous update, was mistakenly not included. My apologies for the inconvenience of downloading and installing another update.

Changes :

* Corrected Blue and Red Flags to now have 3 Liqui Moly Logos, rather than "Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour". The...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%