F1 2010 Banned assists racing online. Anyone interested? XBOX

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Appologies if i have stuck this in the wrong section. If i have i should be beaten with a stick.

Im new on here and loving the new F1 game on the XBOX.

Im finding it near impossible to find custom games online where no assists are allowed ie.. a BANNED room. Had a few races in a Banned room the other night by fluke and the racing was superb and so close and the general behaviour was great, no rediculous overtakes etc..

Anyone else up for some banned action??

Im on most nights at some point so would be good to add some friends on XBOX that fancy racing online.

For a starters (have no idea if there will be any interest) Anyone fancy linking up tonight Wednesday 20/10/10 at say 8pm GMT for a few quali and races? If so show some interest and im sure we can sort it out. Im completely beatable if that makes it sound anymore tempting.

Yeh that wouldnt be problem, i have nothing against users playing with auto. Its the traction control and ABS that does my head in, massively unfair advantage and no where near as fun.

The link you provided sounds good but like mentioned i want to race with no assist (other than AUTO)

If your up for it confirm your gamertag and i will add you when i get in. If your on at 8 will invite you to a game. Lets see if we get anymore response.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back