rF2 Banger @ Various Tracks - Monday 9th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
What will we be running the damage on? I tried 100% last night and the parts fall off all to easy, and its also too easy to get a flat tyre or kill the car completely.

Have you tried those tracks? Laptimes are only 20-30 secs or so. With 10 laps its very easy to do :)

The intention is indeed wrecked cars :).. and as the startpost says; DON'T PRESS ESC if you are wrecked... Car stays on track. More joy :)

Have you tried those tracks? Laptimes are only 20-30 secs or so. With 10 laps its very easy to do :)

The intention is indeed wrecked cars :).. and as the startpost says; DON'T PRESS ESC if you are wrecked... Car stays on track. More joy :)

Yeh i did give them a try - i was just worried about people one hit killing their cars :)

Also, are we using the quick mini's or the slower ones?

Yeh i did give them a try - i was just worried about people one hit killing their cars :)

from the testing i did i found it quite hard to kill a car with one hit, in fact i never killed a car on the ovals. but on the figure 8 i bounced of 1 car at the cross point which sent me head fist into the barrier which did killed my car.
But over 3 heats i you would have to be very unlucky to kill your car 3 times.

i dont mind which Mini`s we use, just a shame we aren`t use RWD, not to easy to do the pit maneuver on FWD :laugh2:

good point :doh:

EDIT: Is the Bangers going to turn out to be a weekly thing? If so, I''ll be there

Unless it clashes with the Cold Lap event :lol: (I enjoy the humiliation too much :nod:)

Initially it will be once every 3 weeks

Monday - Mini's (normal racing)
Monday - BRKarts
Monday - Banger (mini or other mod)

Wednesday - Cart (circuit / oval)
Wednesday - E90 (or other mod if e90 is not popular)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back