ARCA Sim Racing

Yes, I'm using it.

I see that it works now for most of people so it willbe a matter of time (lol).

I run the fix and then I run the leverage. I get a message saing something like "checking the requirements of the aplication. This will take a few minutes" (but in Spanish).

This message last 1 or 2 seconds (difficult to read) and then nothing... My HD sounds one second three times in a row and then nothing.

What I have in the log is: category:none; Event=0

I have found one error. It says:

can not found the path: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\LeverageService\Debug.txt.

In fact the folder and file "LeverageService\Debug.txt." doesn't exit in "datos de programa" and the file "debug.txt" doesn't exit in my whole computer.

It works!!!!!

I create the misssing folder and it works. Thx for you help!!!

Any recommendation for the options configuration?

Does the client detect automatically the game updates as in the previous version or do I have to look for updates?

Thx again

Automatic, and what you did is what the patch shoulda done?

Those still having issue: Open CMD prompt (STart-Run, type in CMD).

In the black box,

type dir c:\*. /a > %temp%\0.txt & start notepad %temp%\0.txt

A text box will show up, copy and paste. Thanks .. If you want you can email it team[at]thesimfactory.com

well when i bought the game it was not on dvd and i got the token emaild i still have that code... the new dvd update token code he wont accept..
Your account does not have an unused registration available at this time. i got that on both tokens haha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back