AUTOPOLIS by Mike08

Tracks AUTOPOLIS by Mike08 0.91

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJaY_8 submitted a new resource:

AUTOPOLIS by Mike08 - 6000 3D Trees on 1 Racetrack

View attachment 613450

This is AUTOPOLIS like you have never seen it before in Assetto Corsa!

(This is a completely new version from 01.November)
Environment and details are completely redone.
BIG THANKS to the original authors Omukum and ZWISS that i could take their base creations!

I recreated the look of the Gran Turismo version for this track by watching some
GT screenshots and videos.
THIS IS NOT A GT CONVERSION!
I added over 6000 3D...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for this very nice track.
I do have a question. When I load your track as I load other tracks (default condition, noon, clear weather), then it will be night when it is noon.

The night begins when I select morning in sol planner:
Night to morning : there is sunlight
Noon to dusk : night time

I am using last csp 1.80 and this is the only track I get this bug.
Any idea what I did wrong ?

Planes don't leave chemtrails, they leave contrails. Unless your a conspiracy theorist, and then by all means strap that tinfoil hat on tight. In case you get ejected from your car in a crash.

Last edited:
Thank you for this very nice track.
I do have a question. When I load your track as I load other tracks (default condition, noon, clear weather), then it will be night when it is noon.

The night begins when I select morning in sol planner:
Night to morning : there is sunlight
Noon to dusk : night time

I am using last csp 1.80 and this is the only track I get this bug.
Any idea what I did wrong ?
hey mate, thanks!
no idea atm.. i do not have this problem.
you are the first one reporting this.

Here are some pics of the improved grass texture in the game. The textures I used was 2048x2048 and I used Blender for a new UV unwrap remapping the entire grass section of the track. Also I discover that better is the grass textures and even the colors are the more grass FX generate Sol. With your textures grass was less.
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_2020_m08_autopolis_25-10-122-17-51-28.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_2020_m08_autopolis_25-10-122-17-52-36.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_2020_m08_autopolis_25-10-122-17-58-18.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_2020_m08_autopolis_25-10-122-17-51-2.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_2020_m08_autopolis_25-10-122-17-52-54.jpg

@Natasha Arias thanks for showing!

it looks good but for me it does not look "improved", like you say, it looks the same all over your track now. sand/gravel places and variety are now deleted on your track.
also it does not look like the GT Version any more, and that was my aim, as you have read in my description.
also i see now, your track is not using my new 2D trees textures. why don't you use them?

can you show me some screenshots of my version, what you did not like about the grass?
thank you

Last edited:
@Natasha Arias thanks for showing!

it looks good but for me it does not look "improved", like you say, it looks the same all over your track now. sand/gravel places and variety are now deleted on your track.
also it does not look like the GT Version any more, and that was my aim, as you have read in my description.
also i see now, your track is not using my new 2D trees textures. why don't you use them?

can you show me some screenshots of my version, what you did not like about the grass?
thank you
Your 2D trees are there. I didn't remove any trees. I just add more trees.

For the grass textures you used, it is I don't like some of the "dead" or "dried areas of the grass itself. I prefer a healthy greener grass because I'm more picky about grass and environmental look of the surrounding:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Your 2D trees are there. I didn't remove any trees. I just add more trees.

For the grass textures you used, it is I don't like some of the "dead" or "dried areas of the grass itself. I prefer a healthy greener grass because I'm more picky about grass and environmental look of the surrounding:D
no, i talk about the textures of the 2D trees. .. they seem not the ones, i have put in the track.
..yeah, i mean, everyone has his own taste.
But grass normally does not look the same everywhere, but if you like it this way. you like it :)

no, i talk about the textures of the 2D trees. .. they seem not the ones, i have put in the track.
..yeah, i mean, everyone has his own taste.
But grass normally does not look the same everywhere, but if you like it this way. you like it :)
All your 2D textures are there. I didn't change them. Now I have to two PC, one with SOL installed and the other with Pure.

The grass appearing with Pure installed seems more natural:
Screenshot_mitsubishi_lancer_evo_time_attack_m08_autopolis_3-11-122-11-3-17.jpg
Screenshot_mitsubishi_lancer_evo_time_attack_m08_autopolis_3-11-122-11-4-42.jpg

The new trees I put using Blender:

Screenshot_mitsubishi_lancer_evo_time_attack_m08_autopolis_3-11-122-11-4-13.jpg

Some of your 2D trees with enhancements :

Screenshot_mitsubishi_lancer_evo_time_attack_m08_autopolis_3-11-122-11-2-46.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling