Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks for the races tonight sadly my 2nd race came to end way to early

First race started 2nd got a bad start dropped down to 4th was back up to 3rd end of first lap managed to get back to 2nd but could not catch lain so happy to finish 2nd

Second race started on pole and managed to keep it at the start until the last few corners of the first lap went off track and managed to get stuck on my side nothing I could do :( was really looking forward to a great battle but never mind

Roll on Saturday in the formula Vee

Yeah Craig it was a pity you went out so early in race 2, it was shaping up to be a good battle.

I'll upload my setup for anyone that's interested, I found it quite helpful. The technique is to brake early and gently and just try and coast through the corners off throttle.

Fun car. For some reason I think it would be fun to race on a short oval.:)

Attachments

• RSR Sugo.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 238
Cant figure out :coffee: what the thing is with these Trucks :sleep: maybe I should try it in near future
then a have to buy it...are they really FUN to drive ???
That's what I thought Stig, that I wouldn't like them that much. But I gave them a go and I love them. Maybe it's marmite; you love or you hate them. But yes, try the demo. It's at least worth an hour of your time.

Jq7TCKb.jpg

Track: Road America - Download (From the RDMCC Track Pack; you need this version)
Mod: Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR (Download)

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Change to the car you didn't use in Race 1! See your assignments in the sign up list!

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Assists:
Auto-Clutch
Low ABS

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is very late. Don't forget Licensed memberships are being phased out.

1. Andrew James / 997 / F430
  2. Fabrizio Telasio / F430 / 997
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson / 997 / F430
  4. Craig Patteson / F430 / 997
  5. Jyri Kettunen / 997 / F430
  6. Enzo Fazzi / F430 / 997
  7. Keith Griffall / 997 / F430
  8. Warren Schembri / F430 / 997
  9. Thomas Hinss / 997 / F430
  10. Jason Skyring / F430 / 997
  11. Jan Mikuž / 997 / F430
  12. Mark Breslin / F430 / 997