Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hi all, I've just been offered an online job interview scheduled for this evening so I won't be at the race event. I'll miss racing, but I can't miss this opportunity. Thanks for understanding, and have great races!

Vote it on at the right times, you know what to do :thumbsup:

Jesus H. Qualified superbly, right where I wanted to be (right at the back :D) and my wheel lost all power and then shut down. Nearly new T500 too. :mad: Testing it now. Have a good couple of races guys.:(

That was a nasty crash Davy :cry:
I tried to go through on the inside cause you were spinning outside, but then you gripped and rolled to the inside. No way to avoid you now :(.
Suspension got damaged and I was heading back to the pits. Crew gave me like 100 liters plus and that made it pretty hard to catchup. But fun races anyways :thumbsup:.
Congratulations to the winners :)
See you next time..

Not the best event for me. R1 bad start (afraid to put the the power down :) ), lost many positions, then a massive lag/stutter and my screen went black for a second, crashed, damaged the car and retired. R2 again bad start, i overshot T1 bumped into Jason, i think. Then i lost the rear end in the next turn, causing another car to crash into me and many others to go off track. :(

My apologies for the chaos i've caused. I think i have only raced the V12 once or twice so far and i didn't adapt well enough this time. I can drive it just fine (alone :D), but i certainly need more race mileage and i was also a bit unlucky tonight. Once the pack would stretch out i would probably settle into the rhythm, but unfortunately i couldn't get over that initial ''bump'' tonight.

It's a very enjoyable machine, though, very intense and immersive to drive. I found throttle management the hardest - oversteered too much too fast for my liking, kept losing the rear. Probably need a bit more testing. But once you get into the groove, it's great. :thumbsup:

I had great fun again tonight. Thank you all.

I was using tc and brake help in the first race and i was glad i took them off to 2nd quali and race, because then, racing was much more intense and rewarding :)
Good battle going on with @Jörn Horbelt in 2nd race. Very enjoyable :geek:

great race 1 @Arne Freiensehner @Davy Vandevenne my wings were maxed out, waay too high and couln't get any straight line speed, one mistake where I missed the brakes but nice racing, very close. 2nd race was with the new wings, had pole and managed to keep a clean race to win it :D
Yes, indeed a great battle we had:thumbsup: only my gearing wasn't optimal. Sadly after 2 turns in race2 i had a disconnection.
Experience it all over again . Enjoy!

Formula V12 @ Interlagos GP | Fri 16 Jan 2015
by Davy Vandevenne on RaceDepartment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back