Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hey Allessandro, practice, what practice? This will be my first time in a F1 style club race and I have been working too much this week to get any practice in. My motto, it's be alright on the night. ;)
The way I look at it, if us back markers who make up the numbers don't turn up and race, the aliens will get bored with no one to overtake.
:)

LOL, let's hope I just don't hit the wall after the bump this time...:whistling:

@ANDREW, which car can I choose?
I did it like this; I saw who was the last non-premium member to sign up, and put you in that slot instead. Being as everyone else already has their cars, etc, I put you in what was available, Grove Motorsports #19. Premium get priority grid placement, but if I start swapping people's cars around it'll get too confusing.

I did it like this; I saw who was the last non-premium member to sign up, and put you in that slot instead. Being as everyone else already has their cars, etc, I put you in what was available, Grove Motorsports #19. Premium get priority grid placement, but if I start swapping people's cars around it'll get too confusing.

That's fine, then I choose that one. I just wanted to know for the sake of your requirement of selecting cars...

Reactions: Nox
Appreciated, but I try and test before I pay. Presumably if costs go up you will need more paying members?

Not sure how the pricing works here to be honest. I got premium earlier this year, when I started missing out races for this very reason.

I'm guessing it's an inflation-based increase, like everything else.

And it's awesome that you test first, I was a normal member for over 2 years to begin with. And if you're within the first 2 reserves on the list, I can almost guarantee you'll get a spot because of some last-minute dropouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes