Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Great race tonight, sorry I couldn't make race 1. Sorry Jan for the last lap tap, I have been adjusting to a new FOV setting and tonight was first outing with it. Was really nervous the first few laps with close side by side action as my side vision has been greatly reduced. Congrats to the podiums. I was driving my socks off tonight just to keep up with Jan, had a few moments on the edge, great fun. Thanks to all :thumbsup:.

Reactions: Nox
Np, Mick,i got a bit anxious about your actual whereabouts there and hit the brakes too early and probably caught you by surprise. Sorry about that. Missed T1 as well - i thought it was the end of the race.
I'll also need to change the FOV or at least turn on the virtual mirror, since i can't see anything in my mirrors and pressing buttons takes too much time. Especially in tricky situations it gets awkward, like when entering a corner. If there's another car next to me it's near impossible for me to tell its actual position and i can't do button pressing and defending position efficiently at the same time. Not yet anyway.

As for the race, i had a so-so pace tonight. I think i pretty much went as fast as i could on default set, so i'm not too disappointed. The consistency could've been better, though, but for that i still lack race xp. I'm also not much of a fan of the way they handle. :unsure:

Thanks for the good racing guys, I had a small bump from a McLaren in the first race, but got back from last to 6th again. The second race I got a very nice setup from @Jason Skyring and that gave me 3rd on the grid. I had a good start and was able to get an early lead but I couln't pull away as @Fabrizio Telasio caught up to me and we had an epic fight, I had to record it! After that I managed to keep the gap between 1 and 2 seconds untill the last lap, when I taught it'd be the last lap but we had another one to go. Managed to just hold on though but I made it tighter then it should have been (0.145 seconds at the finish line)
here's the fight we had, some slight bits of trading paint but I don't think there was something wrong with it :D

Thanks for the good racing guys, I had a small bump from a McLaren in the first race, but got back from last to 6th again. The second race I got a very nice setup from @Jason Skyring and that gave me 3rd on the grid. I had a good start and was able to get an early lead but I couln't pull away as @Fabrizio Telasio caught up to me and we had an epic fight, I had to record it! After that I managed to keep the gap between 1 and 2 seconds untill the last lap, when I taught it'd be the last lap but we had another one to go. Managed to just hold on though but I made it tighter then it should have been (0.145 seconds at the finish line)
here's the fight we had, some slight bits of trading paint but I don't think there was something wrong with it :D

Nice battle! Looks like the vette had a slight edge in straight line speed

Great video @Yuri Kasdorp that looked like a great battle.

I had a nice fight with @Sven-Arne Andersson in race 1. I was behind, but for 10 minutes there I was actually able to keep pace with him, putting him under pressure. Alas, I was unable to maintain my speed (I was really pushing hard) and eventually dropped back a couple of seconds, but it was very fun while it lasted.

Great video @Yuri Kasdorp that looked like a great battle.

I had a nice fight with @Sven-Arne Andersson in race 1. I was behind, but for 10 minutes there I was actually able to keep pace with him, putting him under pressure. Alas, I was unable to maintain my speed (I was really pushing hard) and eventually dropped back a couple of seconds, but it was very fun while it lasted.

Yes, you really put on the pressure there and when I noticed that you came closer I got a bit nervous but I thought that I just should keep my rhythm and not try to do something stupid which I managed so I could keep my position.

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back