Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I had a strange problem for the first time in GSC. My game was freezing for 0.5-1 sec but the time was running. It wasn't lag as the same happened yesterday when I was playing offline. Thankfully during the 1st race was ok and I had great fun, but just before race 2 gsc crashed :(.
I have to look at it, maybe it was the combo or my inspector profile or the spotter plugin or ...??? ( I didn't touch anything from the last week when everything was ok)
Anyway it was fun, the car is fantastic and happy to see full grid of 26 people on Monday evening. Thanks Andrew and RD for organizing this :thumbsup:

Well, i think i had the speed after Guus send the setup ,but I was too tired to keep it on the road. I find these much more difficult than the Vees, for example. :confused:
And it seems that today i was in wrong places and couldnt avoid accidents in front :thumbsdown:

Well, I had fun, let down by my own mistake in race 2 that saw me hit the barrier and get suspension damage. But, very fun while it lasted. I enjoyed that event. Thanks all!

Great event. First race I surprised myself qualifying 6th (or was it 7th?). Then I proceeded to overshoot a corner in the second lap :p. I rejoined with a damaged car in position 22, and had fun trying to control the unpredictable car. Finished about 14/15th.
Second race I qualified 8th, but managed to make very few mistakes in the race and finished 3rd! Happy about the podium, and had good fun in both races

Race 1 - Very good at the start, and around the middle I had to go off the track because the guy in front kinda lost control, and switched to the inside on the big left hander at the start, which forced me to go off the track and lose my progress. Kinda expected him to wait for good sportsmanship, but meh. At the end finished 5th.

Again these cars give us some great racing. :thumbsup:

Race 1 was a disaster. After i spun and destroyed most of the car i pitted for a long time. To make things worst i had a penalty for speeding. :redface: I decided to stay and kept going trying to stay out of the way and having fun seeing some battles in front of me. ;)

Race 2 things were different and after i settled with the car the battles began. Plenty of action on track and climbed several positions due to other drivers misfortunes or small mistakes. In the end i was happy with my performance and had a lot of fun.

Thanks to all. :thumbsup:

Felt like Shift 2 on a public server out there:laugh:. Lots a fun but there's a difference between making a mistake and hitting somebody by being too aggressive. You can't bump these cars around they actually get damaged ;)I hope we don't get into that habit, it's your club guy's take care of it. Don't make Andrew pull out his little book. :D

Another fun evening with lots of battles and pursuits on track, all drivers were fast and fair...........some pics of our race.

Next time I suggest to avoid parc-ferme so that we are able to improve our setups before the race.......I didnt have time enough to prepare my set and in R1 it was undriveable and I couldnt adjust it........

TFdrKr.jpg

ZQc3VC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering