Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

you can change the display steering wheel rotation range in the options menu, and the steering lock in the car's setup. Change both accordingly to suit the desired steering ratio.

It's preferable not to change the steering sensitivity unless your wheel has a very limited range.

What do you mean by 'desired steering ratio' ? Where exactly do i set my desired steering ratio? My wheel does have a limited range (MS Sidewinder: 120° in every direction,).

I've owned GSC for almost a year now and usually all i need to do is to lower steering sensitivity to about 20% and i'm ready to go. Default steering sensitivity and higher steering lock is unplayable for me(too light and twitchy, cars' turning not in sync with my input, not realistic). Might be also because my FFB is broken and there is no resistance...

Anyway, I'm having no problems playing as it is, i just want to know where you set this steering ratio, since i'll probably get a DFGT soon. Choose one of the presets in controls or does the game detect the wheel's range automatically ? I've been using preset ''paddle'' up until now.

Thanks

Great racing everyone! Very enjoyable cars with close, respectful racing. Looking forward to the Championship a lot!

What do you mean by 'desired steering ratio' ? Where exactly do i set my desired steering ratio? My wheel does have a limited range (MS Sidewinder: 120° in every direction,).

I've owned GSC for almost a year now and usually all i need to do is to lower steering sensitivity to about 20% and i'm ready to go. Default steering sensitivity and higher steering lock is unplayable for me(too light and twitchy, cars' turning not in sync with my input, not realistic). Might be also because my FFB is broken and there is no resistance...

Anyway, I'm having no problems playing as it is, i just want to know where you set this steering ratio, since i'll probably get a DFGT soon. Choose one of the presets in controls or does the game detect the wheel's range automatically ? I've been using preset ''paddle'' up until now.

Thanks

You can just set the steering wheel range in Options > Controls where you can find an option called "Steering Wheel Range". I think they included this recently because I remeber having to edit some file in GSC2012 to change it. So big improvement:thumbsup: The steering ratio will then be set accordingly to what amount of steering lock you choose in the car setup.

Reactions: Nox
That was ...err.....fun.!!??.......I think.!!:rolleyes:
No blown engine's this time, just finger trouble with launch control which gave me jump starts for both races.!! :whistling: 1st race no penalty but started a little slow in case of any advantages, which saw me behind @Andrew James at the 2nd last corner for me to .......give a friendly hug, or nudge some may call it.!;)..Sorry.:whistling: The rest of the race was fun with getting the hang of the car but without improving from Qual. time.
2nd Race....Note to self - "read race brief".!!:confused: Spent the gap between races restarting PC/game to remove FPS stutter, then joined practice with a few mins to spare and......Crap.!!!:coffee: hit the brakes to turn in, only to realise I needed to go straight on for GP circuit.!!!:whistling:
Spent Qual. setting up the car and by luck got a setup that gave me an extra sec.!! All was set for a battle with the top 3-5 maybe.???....Errr no... jump start with a drive thru this time:thumbsdown:....Oh well.
But I did take 2 secs off my Qual time, so a lonely race 2 but a personal success with the car, H shifter and heel & toe.!:geek:
Cheers to all for a great event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%