Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I was in the server practising, but in the end it was too much for me today. I'm getting over a cold/flu and I have a killer headache this evening and I need to lie down. Have fun all.

Wont make tonight, had issue's trying to get mod to work online, after complete new install of game and mod late last night thought I had it sorted. Had hoped to get some practice in for last half hour or so but now having problems with FFB. Going to take some time to get it sorted properly for next outing. Hope you have a good night.

Having the same problem @Warren Schembri

Do the colours all blur out leaving only some grey and black?

That's what I'm facing. I'm able to join the server fine but after a minute or so it changes, or if I go to the pits it changes

I had that too garage screen was okay but when in car all grey ?, I was cutting it fine for race 1 and had no time to correct.
Rebooted for race 2 all okay :confused:

Good race all, R1 game crashed(black screen) while I was in 3rd, I was staring at my first podium.......:(
R2, had a good start, was pretty consistent throughout, tried to keep that :alien: Andy behind me, then a back marker popped back onto track at not a good place :O_o: hit him slightly, let Andy through, was then in 4th, another possible podium slipping away.....but then Tal, crashed, then Andy crashed, I slipped through to finish 2nd!! At last! my first podium at RaceDepartment :)

I didn't take long to tune in and really start to enjoy the Ford in practice, sadly I bit of timings confusion saw me miss R1 completely, gutted!!, but got to watch the guys do some really nice close racing.
I was fired up and ready to go for R2 with a pre setup and good to go 997, away nice from pole and held the gap perfectly to the end from the late charging Andy.
Very very enjoyable race for me that R2, and for the guy requesting some Flat6 action?, simples, filter out the other cars and run a grid of these 997's, job done ;).

Well done all there, congrats podiums and finishers, and thank you organisers & RD

Reactions: Nox
For this race i went with the Italians. Lambo for the first race and Ferrari for the second.

Race 1 went pretty good with no big mistakes and close racing most of the time.
Race 2 things were looking good but when i tried to be a little more aggressive lost control and crashed. My race ended there but it was still a fun event.

Thanks to all. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Nox
Having the same problem @Warren Schembri
Do the colours all blur out leaving only some grey and black?
@Srinath Sundareswaran
Yeah, pretty much what I was getting. and no idea why. At first during practice, everything was fine.
I did a stupid thing and minimized GSC and I could not then get back into it, so I have to end it via Task Manager but after that, the game was going weird.
I switched from the original UI to the UI provided with the mod but it did not make any difference

@Srinath Sundareswaran
Yeah, pretty much what I was getting. and no idea why. At first during practice, everything was fine.
I did a stupid thing and minimized GSC and I could not then get back into it, so I have to end it via Task Manager but after that, the game was going weird.
I switched from the original UI to the UI provided with the mod but it did not make any difference

Yes, it was working fine for me too in practice...I wonder if it's because the clio mod is in the same game folder.... but it worked fine the last time we ran the Blancpain and clio mods the same week, at Sebring,...all other games and my original GSCE were working fine...have to see if the clio's still work

Do let me know if you find what the problem is.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play