Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

That was fun even with the small grid...was tailing for both the races though...had I been a bit more careful could have gained a few places but still am quite happy, especially at how by race 2 when I managed to clock my PB, just 0.4 of a second slower then the fastest lap. Stuff such as this has never happened as mostly am 1.5-3 secs off. So, I consider this a very worthy consolation prize.

Also, it's really amazing how every single clio event has managed to be so intense.

GSC rulezzzz!! :thumbsup:

I've also made these changes in my PLR file (thanks to the guys over in the HistorX club)

To make a pit stop as smooth as possible it is recommended to map the keys you want to use to navigate through the pitstop menu or look at the default keys that are set, it is also recommended to modify your PLR file the following way:

[ Game Options ]
Relative Fuel Strategy="1" // Show how much fuel to ADD, rather than how much TOTAL fuel to fill the tank up to
Smart Pitcrew="0" // Pitcrew does things even if you mistakenly forgot to ask (one example is changing a damaged tire) Change from 1 to 0
Automatic Pit Menu="4" // brings up pit menu automatically: 0=disabled, 1=upon pit ENTRY, change cockpit menu but do not bring up HUD, 2=pit ENTRY->cockpit & HUD, 3=pit REQUEST->cockpit menu only, 4=pit REQUEST->cockpit & HUD
Miscellaneous="0"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play