Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks for the tip Andrew (incidentally the same name as my nephew, you are a rare name here in Brazil), I would like to participate in this event, piloting own portfolio and a g27, I would train a little online game, but also not getting to play online or open events, because when the game finishes loading, it already back to home screen!

Thanks for the tip Andrew (incidentally the same name as my nephew, you are a rare name here in Brazil), I would like to participate in this event, piloting own portfolio and a g27, I would train a little online game, but also not getting to play online or open events, because when the game finishes loading, it already back to home screen!
Try running the sync tool located in your GSCE install folder, it could be that your version is different somehow and the sync will fix all that.

We had this event yesterday, but please feel free to join our upcoming races (We're at Spa this coming week) once you get your license.

Well, my race was a mixed tale. I had a cracking start off the line, picked up a few places. Through turns 1 and 2 I managed to pull off a rare move, gaining a place over @Warren Schembri - leading to a 15 minute battle which was great fun. He eventually (and predictably) got through and then slowly pulled away.

I decided to pit early, after 20 minutes or so; the battle with Warren hadn't done my tires any good and I wanted to try something different strategy wise. It would have worked too if it wasn't for those pesky... speed limiter. I released the limiter a fraction too early and picked up a drive through.

This led to mostly racing on my own for the rest of the race, though I knew @Srinath Sundareswaran ahead hadn't pitted yet. I just focussed on closing down the gap enough to try and get him when he stopped - and I did, getting a 3 second lead as he came out the pits. We'd been lapping to within a tenth of each other in practice and quali, but in the race I then managed to extend those 3 seconds to 11 before his unfortunate disconnect.

I've had more exciting races, but I still really enjoyed it. Thanks all who were on TS, it'd be nice if more of you joined us :) And thanks all for racing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play