Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Well, i drove too aggressively in both races :sleep: ... still it was fun and to quali in the middle pack was good, since I have not driven F3 in GSCE alot. and first time at this track with f3. :geek:

at least 10 spins.. a few less would have been nice :thumbsdown:

May I suggest smaller gaps between races? I seemed to be twiddling my thumbs between race 1 and 2.

There is no need for another practice session after race 1 and no need for a 5 min warm up either.
Yes there is a need actually. The reason for the 10 minute practice between the races is so that people can join just for race 2 (as indeed we had someone join today). We used to have reverse grid but people didn't like it and if people have a disconnect or something it meant they couldn't take part in race 2. Now they can. So, there's two good reasons for you right there..

Warm up was only 3 minutes and some people were telling me it was too short, so it works for some, not for others. Some people need to jump to the loo after quali or practice their start, or see what the car feels like with race fuel (after quali with little fuel). 3 minutes is nothing really.

This format seems to work best right about now. At the end of the day 13 minutes total waiting (excluding quali) is not a lot of time at all. Also, seeing the number of DNFs in race 2, it seems some people could use the extra practice anyway ;)

Edit: Just to add I do appreciate the feedback, and I'll bear this in mind. If I see the club regulars start feeling the same way or a change would be better, I am flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes