Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Well, no caps here, then must be something related to the mod install. I'm able to run it perfectly offline, but dunno why it would give an error even before joining (regarding password).
Have a nice race.

EDIT: oh boy, figured out now that I was trying the wrong server. There is another server running blancpain at monza, Didn't pay attention that racedepartment servers always use this name on it... lol. Too bad now the session is closed.

Last edited:
@Andrew James Sorry for the bump. it was only a small bump on my side, did you crash with the following cars? i waited for you but then you disappeared in my mirror...
No problem, I know it was just a mistake and I saw you wait. :thumbsup:Unfortunately it led to me misjudging when to rejoin and I got hit again. I left at that point, I'd been bumped a few times by then and was too frustrated. Apart from that, I had fun driving around here.

Nice race.:thumbsup:

The start was good and for the first stint was in battle with other people. But then came my silly mistake while messing about with the pit options. Right before pitting little crash on the last corner. :redface::p

After that was just cruising trying to finish without other mistakes. :cool:
I made it so job done. ;)

Reactions: Nox
Was lots of fun racing with you guys. I dont think i got the braking down for a few corners even after an hour of playing with the bias...

Lots of good battles. Hopefully i can get practice in for the next one and have a better race pace.

GG all

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering