Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Great first race, I fought with a pack of fast and fair racers and manage to ended fifth ... I guess. In second race, when the grid was reversed, I let all drivers to pass me (except Franklin, who was even smarter than me ;)) and foght with nobody for a position, but still ended on the grass after secon turn with right front tyre puncture.
Anyway, good evening again (50% for me) and I hope, we will be together on Saturday with Lauda and Hunt ... emmm ... with the guys from list on previous site again :).

Last edited:
1st race was alot of fun, took me a little while to find just .2 of a second to start battling Matej and once that started Franklin joined in and it was some nice clean racing.

Race 2 on the other hand was pretty hectic all the way around. Sorry Noel about the hit but that was kind of a chain reaction of hits nothing i could really do, now i dont want to point any fingers but a few people need to be more aware of where cars are around them and not just run them off the track.

yep that was no worries troy we were all in pretty close quarters , so all good , sorry for turning up unannounced again rupe , i never no what will be happening on the day .Well that was great racing everyone was really fair and i really enjoyed it , congrats to all pod guys

WE all love big grids, we have this now which is great but now we have other problems to deal with. At times driving like idiots with no respect for your fellow drivers i will not accept from any driver,
You can not just bash your way through gaps if there is no room.
there were a few drivers i saw last night doing this. Bump passing into corners, using the car in front as the brakes also
the amount of tyre smoke under braking tells me some are not using the level 1 ABS on the cars also.
there is a racing line, and if a car is turning into the corner you can't dive bomb him under breaking and knock him wide.
you must give the position back.
Just because you are fast driver does not give you the right to push the slower guys around, if you cant pass correctly you don't deserve the pass.
We all have the right to race, and if guys are driving correctly and making you run round the outside to overtake this is how you will have to overtake them not try 2 times and fail them just knock them wide in the following corner and go through.
or some of the mid pack start cheating to keep up with the faster guys.
I will not stand for this stuff plain and simple, race clean and fair and think about all the other drivers on track..

What you guys don't seem to realise is before long the slower guys leave because there fed up with all the bashing and then we have small grids again and then the sim dies.. plain and simple.

You will kill the game with dirty driving. I have no problem banning you from events if this carries on.
id rather race have 3 or 4 less drivers and all have respect for one another on track
Club Racing is about fun and all should have fun...

You have been warned about track limits.. if you run wide you lift off the gas. you are at fault not the guy running the correct line that is about to overtake you you cant just run into him to slow him down when you come back on track..

I hope my message gets through to the small number of drivers that are spoiling the fun for others.

Last edited:
miniflyer2-png.47228

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Mini

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & a inlap )
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 1 : 20 mins
3 minutes comfort break
Race 2 : 20 mins

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

1. Calum McLure
  2. Ignazio Pinella
  3. Paul Joseph
  4. Sven-Arne Andersson
  5. Warren Schembri
  6. Rupe Wilson
  7. Jarek Kostowski
  8. Franklin Stegink
  9. Hamed Hajmolaali
  10. Rene van Zijp
  11. Lewis Travis
  12. Steven Scott
  13. Jörn Horbelt
  14. Mark Travis
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
Don't forget the server is running with level 1 ABS please use it
Don't forget all the Mini's have launch control, assign a button to it

1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
  4. change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box

Example of track limits for a track

Last edited:
KARTS3_zps4050ab62.png

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Kart

Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
Race 1 : 20 mins
3 minutes comfort break
Race 2 : 20 mins Reverse grid
We will run the shifter karts on this track
Track Update:
( Download ) unpack and place in the Salvador folder in locations folder and let it overwrite (GSC2013UD\GameData\Locations\Salvador\SalvadorStockCar) GDB file
Please back up your original the GDB file in the location folder in Salvador before installing so you can replace later.

This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

1. Matej Lakota
  2. Lewis Travis
  3. Rupe Wilson
  4. Jörn Horbelt
  5. Franklin Stegink
  6. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  7. Thomas Travis
  8. Mark Travis
  9. Warren Schembri
  10. Henrique Baciuli
  11. Ken Hunter
  12. David Brock
  13. Steven Scott
  14. Jarek Kostowski
  15. Stig Bidstrup
  16. Tobias Liesaus
  17. Renato Dornelles
  18. Wedsley Dias
  19. Troy Barman
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Last edited:
karts3_zps4050ab62-png.48397

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Kart
Trying some new server settings 3x15 min races
hopefully now you can rejoin if you drop out the server in between races i can always advance the server to make it work also
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
Race 1 : 15 mins
Race 2 : 15 mins
Race 3 : 15 mins
We will run the shifter karts on this track
Track:
Pilotage Stadium Abbeville (Download)

1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Thomas Travis
  3. Matej Lakota
  4. Tobias Liesaus
  5. Jarek Kostowski
  6. Lewis Travis
  7. Dave Wild
  8. David Brock
  9. Franklin Stegink
  10. Davy Vandevenne
  11. Andrew James
  12. Richie Hill
  13. Guus Verver
  14. Warren Schembri
  15. Lyndon Hughes
  16. Claes Axelsson
  17. Jan Kokemüller
  18. Wedsley Dias
  19. Andreas Scholz
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Last edited:
formulatruck_zps40cbe491.jpg

Schedule:

The Formula Truck server will be online all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Week 4 Start Date: Monday January 20th, 2014
Week 4 End Date: Sunday January 26th, 2014

Race days for official sessions
  • Monday 20th
  • Wednesday 22th
  • Friday 24th (21:00 GMT)
  • Sunday 26th

Time schedule for night sessions
  • Start time 20:00 GMT
  • (Friday night 21:00 GMT)
  • Qually length 15 mins
  • Warm up length 5 mins
  • Race length 20 mins
  • And a 5 min break before race 2

Information
Track:
Autodromo Floripa ( Download )

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password: Click here for the server password

This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

Entry List for Monday
Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.

1. Martie Wernham
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Entry List for Wednesday
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Martie Wernham
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

Entry List for Friday 21:00 GMT 1 hour later than normal
      1. Rupe Wilson
      2. Jarek Kostowski
      3. Martie Wernham
      4. Richard Torp Jensen
      5. Driver
      6. Driver
      7. Driver
      8. Driver
      9. Driver
      10. Driver
      11. Driver
      12. Driver
      13. Driver
      14. Driver

Entry List for Sunday
        1. Driver
        2. Driver
        3. Driver
        4. Driver
        5. Driver
        6. Driver
        7. Driver
        8. Driver
        9. Driver
        10. Driver
        11. Driver
        12. Driver