Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

well that must have been the 2 most unlucky races ever for me, I just got caught up in everyones incidents and everything went wrong:( Steve what happened there in race 2? I thought I was giving you a lot of room but suddenly we touched. Could have very well been my fault but I was really surprised when that happened :(

Great fun tonight, fellows.
The same way that Guus was unlucky today, I was extremely lucky. I coudnt believe...:D
Race 1 I took the lead from Wedsley midway 1st lap, and was having a tough battle with him and Troy. Then I had an off to the grass, spun...and when I pointed the car back to the track I was still leading...:roflmao:. The 2 behind me also had an off. Eventually I won the race. Quite surprised.
Race 2 I was even more lucky...because start from last and Win is not usual. But when I was in 5th after a good claim back from 15th, the top 4 took each other out in 4 laps or so...
Im sure this wont happen every race. :p

Anyway was a very fun event, specially the reversed grid on the second race. I really enjoyed.

Thanks.

yep had great fun might not of been the fastest on track but a 5th and a 2nd place was a nice reward for me.
I was lacking in top end speed on the straight but was holding my line in the corners and being constant.
but great fun,
had a few cars in front go off and pull on back in front of me,, please be careful how you re-enter the track after a off
remember to wait for a gap not just pull on.

Roll on next week Formula retro at Interlagos (please note its 1 hour later than normal)

I'll give it another go, sign me up please.

Thanks for tagging me Rupe, didn't log in earlier so i just now saw it, but i was busy on wednesday and in F3's i'd be no competition anyway so nothing lost here ;).

First race was a bit of a disappointment for me because I had found a setup that I was very comfortable with and practiced and qualified with, but when the race started the setup seemed different and I found myself sliding in places that I hadn't slid before. :confused: So that dropped me right to the back of the field and I couldn't recover easily from there and a 12th or so finish was the best I could do.:(

Second race and after avoiding a stalled car on the grid I made steady progress finding myself in 4th or 5th place and closing steadily on Rupe. :) Half way through the race some of the front runners had come off track and were rejoining when both Rupe and myself came upon them. He managed to make it past them but I found myself side by side with a recovering Guus. :unsure: I gave him plenty of room through turn 4 and turn 5 and straightened up aiming for my next braking point. The next thing I knew I was pushed onto the grass where I couldn't stop easily. :confused: After watching the replay i saw that Guus had moved across trying to get a wider turn in and our wheels tangled. I would have thought you'd be more aware of where I was as I was right alongside you. :mad: I don't believe this to have been deliberate and thanks for waiting for me to rejoin the track but I was pretty disappointed with the result. Apologies for my outburst, I thought my mike was muted.

Thanks to Rupe for organizing, well done to podiums and see you next race.:thumbsup:

I found myself side by side with a recovering Guus. :unsure: I gave him plenty of room through turn 4 and turn 5 and straightened up aiming for my next braking point. The next thing I knew I was pushed onto the grass where I couldn't stop easily. :confused: After watching the replay i saw that Guus had moved across trying to get a wider turn in and our wheels tangled. I would have thought you'd be more aware of where I was as I was right alongside you.

I knew you were there, I just expected you to go all the way to the outside to brake as that is what I was doing all the time, so I expected you to be more to the outside than you were:redface: A harsh reminder to myself that people take different lines:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes