Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Queequeg @Sven-Arne Andersson @kamackeris @Martin Fiala @Enzo Fazzi
Would you guys be happy to move into the AJR class if we don't get any more sign ups for the PUMA? I'm thinking with the sign ups as they are this event would be a bit more fun with single class and 2x 20mins.

If you want to keep it as it is i'm also fine with that i just thought i'd give you guys the choice as you've already shown interest in the event. Thanks

Let me know what you think! :thumbsup:

Ok guys, before it gets too late, i've made the decision to make tonights race 2x 20mins, using the AJR.
Sorry if this screws anyone over, but driving with 7 in one class and 5 in another isn't going to be much fun for anyone. Thanks guys, hope to see you in sunny California for tonights races!

track limits are ridiculously strict.

One wheel off track and its invalidating my lap.

Through the left hander in the corkscrew its invalidating my lap even when I'm still on the track.

I'll have a look into this as soon as i'm on the server. It's never been an issue in previous races with this track as i can recall, but i might put the cut limit up if something has been changed in the last update. Stay tuned buddy, stay tuned!

Guys, for some reason my Automobilista has uninstalled itself from steam! :O_o::cry::cry::cry:
It currently says "Discovering existing files for Automobilista" so i might be able to get it fixed in time, but i doubt it. Sorry guys but this is completely bizarre to me!

That was a pretty intense event, the mind boggles at the amount of grip these cars have. Here's my second race:

Apologies to @Sven-Arne Andersson for collecting you with my crash in the first race, but I guess I kinda made it up to you in the second race when I lost the podium by spinning in the exact same corner...:rolleyes: (But I had it coming, I still don't understand how I was able to keep up for so long.)

BTW, in case anyone is wondering how long a lap at the Nordschleife (VLN) takes in these...almost exactly 15 minutes ;) The long final straight alone takes over a minute and AI knows no fear there ;)

i-MPVsjB9.png

Also...would recommend turning off formation lap if you do this. Speaking from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back