Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Any hints please:) Setups are a black art to me:redface:
Play with anti-roll bars and differential settings. Increase both settings for more grip but less cornering speed. Then (from the little I've gathered thus far) I feel like a few units lower front wing compared to rear is better as the engine braking oversteer is strong, the car would snap very easily. So it sort of provides understeer to balance the oversteer.

I'm still struggling with ride height/weight distribution though :cautious: But on a track such as Spa I noticed ride height needs to be pretty high in order to not spin in Eau Rouge :p The default ride height is very close to optimal I'd imagine.

Play with anti-roll bars and differential settings. Increase both settings for more grip but less cornering speed. Then (from the little I've gathered thus far) I feel like a few units lower front wing compared to rear is better as the engine braking oversteer is strong, the car would snap very easily. So it sort of provides understeer to balance the oversteer.

I'm still struggling with ride height/weight distribution though :cautious: But on a track such as Spa I noticed ride height needs to be pretty high in order to not spin in Eau Rouge :p The default ride height is very close to optimal I'd imagine.
Thank you I'll give that a go.:thumbsup:

So, uhh...no one should ever trust me with setup help :D

I'm always too impatient to try defaults so I always go changing everything. But I now see the defaults are superb, few changes and it's good.

I just feel so dumb now. Oh wait, I am.

Last edited:
Thanks, was great fun!

Pole and win from both races, can't complain. Although, I was lacking some competition :p

I was also faster and more consistent in race 2 so as opposed to the 9 laps of race 1, race 2 ended up having 10 due to the pace I had :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes