Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Oh gosh
First race was being nice but found someone leaving the run off (not his fault, I too went a bit wide) and damaged my suspension. Repaired it but car was not stable.
Second race I just totally ignored the cold brakes and tires, no excuses for that, totally dumb from me. Sorry for the contact with the guy in front of me
Just lost all focus after that :(
Why there is no formation lap in RD?

Awesome Car and awesome track!
Sorry yves for my bad mistake when I was spinning out and parked in the middle from the lane or close next to it I didn't noticed you lost control too. Otherwise I had waited for you a few metres later out of that dangerous zone. To sad I ruined your race with that. Hope we continue this kind of races for me it is the best car in GSCE next to the vee

Thanks for the tag @Yves Larose . I would have joined but I was locked into doing some work on my sailboat. I had hired a boom truck to lift her up off the cradle a bit and re adjust her position. Also we have had our grand daughter down for a five day visit which involved a pick nick at our camp....during race time. Next week I'll be into our hunting camp again with some friends but I shall return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes