Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sorry to both @Tero Dahlberg and @Jarek Kostowski Hope I didn't ruin your races. That is definitely not an overtaking place. My bad.
I had fun up until that point though :)
Thanks all
Nah, no problem at all, absolutely fantastic race from my point of view. There was a bit of contact here and there but nobody took an advantage out of it, so it's all fine.
Sorry @Tero Dahlberg & @Gringo for pushing one of you wide and almost forcing the other offroad while waiting for Tero to regain position.

Overall this was one of the best races i've had in a while, very fair and exciting as hell for the whole hour, in my opinion we did great regarding the difficulty of the combo. A few corners before end it still was unclear who would bring this home :).

Thanks for the fun!

Really enjoyed that 60 min race. @Genci Estebanez and I battled for much of the race although I find these cars very hard to actually put overtaking moves together with. The track also had two long straights with hairpins just before them so it was very hard to get in the slipstream out of the hairpins.

Good race though and after my pit stop @Genci Estebanez nearly had me as I came out a second ahead of him on cold tires. Great racing and very respectful of each other.

Thanks everyone that have hoin the event it was a blast :D

Qualy: To my surprise i took second place with my PB :D

Race: Starting on the Hard tires i was expecting to loose a few places at T1 which i did but was still in 4th place so not so bad, A few laps into the race i pushed too hard exiting T1 and lost the rear and spun, from there i made some more mistake resulting in spinning which cost me alot of place but i've put my head down and did some consistant lap times so i was able to pick up some places. With lots of drivers dropping out and with a good pit stop strategy i was able to jump a few guy's and i was 5th when i exited the pits with green soft tires but i was too far and couldn't catch fourth place but i made ground so i'm happy :)

Sorry to both @Tero Dahlberg and @Jarek Kostowski Hope I didn't ruin your races. That is definitely not an overtaking place. My bad.
I had fun up until that point though :)
Thanks all
No problem :) I was prepared for you to go wide but not prepared enough so I went with you :D Didn't hit the wall but got some panel damage from contact with your car. But effectively the car was ok still :)

I'm having some issues with the new steering rotation options etc. At least for me the steering rotation setting you can set in the garage always defaults to the original value. So it's not saved with the car. And so when I loaded my race setup I forgot to check this and had too sensitive steering in the race.

Also had no idea of a good setup so I went with full tank and hard tyres and thought I'd maybe just take fuel in the stop.

But decided to take new softs at the stop. But as I haven't done any races with fuel stop with the new build I had forgotten to change fuel strategy setting in plr to show how much fuel to add instead of showing how much fuel to have in the tank. When I pitted I had maybe 30+ liters of fuel and I wanted to add 26 liters to that. But because the fuel strategy setting wasn't what I was used to it being no fuel was added :D

I didn't realise this until I was almost out of fuel. Didn't see any point in getting more fuel so I just quite. I must've ran out of sisu also :p

But had good fun racing with @Jarek Kostowski @Gringo and @Dachsos :) Sorry for the few bumps! Didn't take advantage of them but still not very nice :p

Well, another race with a fair battling with @Nobkins most of the time. That made things quite interesting and intense, specially after pit stop. It was quite difficult to overtake in this track, so it was better to wait for the mistake but that didn´t happen in 30' of fighting. (I guess he was expecting the same from me;))
Sorry @Gundars for the bump at T1. Didn´t want to overtake, just lost my brake reference. Silly mistake from my side.
Overall, a very good and fun hour on the V8 in this unknown track. As I always say, I'd rather be 11th with a good battle all over the race that being 4th alone.

Bonjour a tous , je voulais savoir si je peux m'inscrire et comment je dois faire car hier soir j'ai essayé de l'inscription et lorsque je me suis retrouver sur le serveur je ne devais pas m'y trouver et encore mille excuse au pilote qui m'ont avertis du problème

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Translated it via Google:
Hello everyone , I wanted to know if I can register and how I should do because last night I tried to registration and when I find the server I should not let me find a thousand excuses the driver who informed me of the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play