Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

So sorry, Arne! Not sure what to say really but as the one trying to overtake it's probably on me that I didn't leave more room. On my end the replay shows there's space between us but maybe the collision model is a bit wider than the car. I don't see how netcode could be causing anything weird there as we were going in a straight line. So sorry again :(

Too bad I didn't check the thread before the race, I thought the parc ferme situation was under control and messed up my strategy (again). I can only blame myself, but yeah it's pretty disappointing. Also, next time I need to do more practice before the event. You guys are way too fast for me. ;) And to top it all off, I don't think my pit presets were saved after the race started. I had a surprisingly early pit stop and very little fuel.

BTW: Is there any way to avoid repairs in the pit? I don't want to waste 40s to repair something that doesn't affect my driving in any way I can see.

Too bad I didn't check the thread before the race, I thought the parc ferme situation was under control and messed up my strategy (again). I can only blame myself, but yeah it's pretty disappointing. Also, next time I need to do more practice before the event. You guys are way too fast for me. ;) And to top it all off, I don't think my pit presets were saved after the race started. I had a surprisingly early pit stop and very little fuel.

BTW: Is there any way to avoid repairs in the pit? I don't want to waste 40s to repair something that doesn't affect my driving in any way I can see.
With in-car pit menu, you scroll down to give the last line which you can select / deselect repairs.:thumbsup:

The race started while I was still setting up in the pits. Took a penalty thrice for not knowing the pit entry and exit line. Sorry if I was in the way of the leaders, my car was a shed of mangled metal with something having the likeness of an engine to plough it on by the end of lap 4.

Next someone ask help tonclear penalty, it can be helpful if someone reply how. I have stop 10 time to my pitbox and can clear it. Been disqualified, really sad that I haven't get help with this.
As someone on TS, I can only apologise for not hearing you too help!!:unsure:
Not that it helps now but the 2 penalties we usually come up against are a Drive thru, which stopping in your pit box won't clear, and of course the same goes for a Stop'n'go that driving thru will not clear!!??

As someone on TS, I can only apologise for not hearing you too help!!:unsure:
Not that it helps now but the 2 penalties we usually come up against are a Drive thru, which stopping in your pit box won't clear, and of course the same goes for a Stop'n'go that driving thru will not clear!!??

Thanks to precise, as i'm talking french and i'm majorly nascar, so i'm not common with cleaning penalties for road a d don't understand all the language and the top corner icin as I'm new to GSCE ... A red and green bar means nothing to me

What a race!
Had a good battle with @Theo van den Brink in the first third of the race which I could decide in my favor. Then @Chark, who had caught up to us after a spin earlier started pressuring me and we started what is probably the best fight for position I have had so far in simracing, with more overtakes than I cared to count including in the pitlane, on the inside of T1, around the outside of T1, around the outside of Sunset Bend (T4, the bumpy, fast right hander), through the tight left hander and the esses afterwards and probably in some other places too. This lasted for at least 40 minutes straight through the pitstop which we both took on the same lap and through some lapping of cars. You can bet we were three wide then. Grats to Charles for beating me to the line and P4 in the end!
Grats to the winner and podium guys (I forgot to check who actually won this due to excitement:D), well done all for a clean race, thanks Joern for setting this up and thanks Theo and especially Charles for an amazing race and epic fights!

@Queequeg one word: AMAZING RACE! :) I won't sum up every lap of it, because what happened was: constant wheel to wheel racing for the whole damn race. :thumbsup: One of the (if not the) best fights I've ever had in simracing too. I'll definitely try to take a look at the replay and see if I can edit the best moments. Some intense near-death moments in the beginning of the race too, going three wide at 290 kph. :O_o::D

Next someone ask help tonclear penalty, it can be helpful if someone reply how.
Sorry about that mate, I was on teamspeak too, but to be honest there was no way I could say more than one word in my microphone without losing concentration. I'm sure the others were in a similar situation where people can't really take the time to explain the whole penalty system while racing... Usually, if someone is in the pits or not racing anymore, they'd help, but today was just intense for everyone I guess. Hope it won't happen again! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back