Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Gotta admit.

I know I couldn't get the FR 3.5 in the EU running because of some personal issues, but racing this event last minute was the best thing I've done all day.

These cars are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST! Nearly 400 km/h on a Super Speedway like Fontana? My goodness, I was actually giggling and else like a 5 year old because of the Speed Kills excitement.

I'm up for any more of these races. WE NEED MODDERS TO PORT ALL OVALS TO GSCE NOW!

I actually wouldn't mind driving the pacecar, since A: I love the camaro. B: I'm a huge sucker for those type of things, Euro Truck Sim, Farming sim etc.
So maybe turn off all the rules for next time, switch the server to a standing start. I'll overtake everybody and make sure you guys can get up to speed, I'll pull into the pitlane and wait for accidents to happen or just when the field is spread out too much. I'll enjoy the racing while waiting.

I actually wouldn't mind driving the pacecar, since A: I love the camaro. B: I'm a huge sucker for those type of things, Euro Truck Sim, Farming sim etc.
So maybe turn off all the rules for next time, switch the server to a standing start. I'll overtake everybody and make sure you guys can get up to speed, I'll pull into the pitlane and wait for accidents to happen or just when the field is spread out too much. I'll enjoy the racing while waiting.

@Si has been doing this sort of thing for a while in AC and it works like a charm. Only downside: you have to get everyone on Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes