Automobilista EA v0.9.8 RELEASED

AMS_kart_Speedland2.jpg
Reiza Studios have just released the latest build for Automobilista bringing the game to version 0.9.8.

The latest update contains new force feedback properties and a new karting track along with a host of bug fixes and optimisations.

Content:
  • Added Speedland Kart track venue (4 layouts)

Features & Fixes:
  • Enhanced pneumatic trail by adding new PneumaticTrailGripFractPower (PTGFP) function, for much improved self-aligning torque (should make tire forces more perceivable through FFB)
  • Tweaked FFB output code & added "FFB Low Force Boost" to Controller UI (this should help wheel "lightness" under low steering forces with lower end FFB controllers)
  • Added new low speed FFB fuction to eliminate vibration / oscillation at very slow speeds
  • Revised default Realfeel settings and pneumatic trail values to match to new FFB functions
  • Added AIWs to Time Trial anticheat verification (this will lead to failed authentication in case of AIW edits)
  • Added function to sort cars of different performances within the same series for the TT leaderboards
  • Tweaked road dust smoke & skid properties
  • Brasilia: Tweaked track limits to allow running over green crete run-off
  • VIR: Improved road & curb textures
  • Superkart: Adjusted tires, slight increase of front/rear track width
  • Karts: Adjusted tires
  • Montana: Adjusted mirror height; Fixed oversized interior Windshield resolution (from 2048px to 1024px)
  • Boxer: Added wiper to cockpit view; Corrected AI tire wear
  • Lancer Cup: Fixed pneumatic trail bug which numbed FFB output

Tried the new build? Let us know what you think of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound on the rental karts has gone wrong somewhere.
Sounds more raw and edgy compared to how they sounded in SCE (can't say I like the change, but it's nothing terrible),

However the tyre squeal goes all sample-y and 8-bity during long squeals, please take a look Reiza guys. :)

I was eagerly waiting for the Speedland track ever since they announced it. It looks pretty unique and I love uniqueness.

Talk about great timing too, it's been raining like mad here these last few weeks and I haven't been able to go karting at the local track. This Speedland track captures the feel of a cramped city-based track, which is what our IRL track is.

Great update. Drove an F3 in cockpit view. Virtual hands appeared and the LCD info on the steering wheel disappeared. Has anyone encountered this problem?
I think this happens when something's wrong with the camera.
You're seeing the outside view rather than the cockpit view.
Maybe it already helps moving the camera closer to the wheel?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back