Automobilista and the Windows 10 creators edition updates

Every time my pc updates to this edition I have endless problems with RRE and Automobilista... I just can't get the games to run right... They lack sharpness, I can see jaggies and general stutters. Every time I roll back to previous versions of windows and it's fine again. Anyone had this and can give me a solution other than rolling back? I've just turned the pc off now and it bloody well downloaded the update again so gonna have to deal with this tomorrow !

I followed a discussion about this a while ago and, although I can't remember the details, it seems the graphic issues disappear when you run the game in windowed mode without borders (as opposed to Full screen).

Yes the Nvidia Profile Inspector bs(diablo3 compatibility) was the only thing that worked for me to get decent AA fullscreen with Win10 Creators Update.
GTX1070 and v390.65 driver

Also,
Just did a fresh install of Win10 v1803 April2018 and AA is still borked.Same fix again

Last edited:
A Reiza forum member posted this advice (it worked for me):

An update to Win 10 from a few months ago added the option to "Disable full screen optimizations" in the compatibility tab.

Right click on AMS.exe and make sure this setting is checked and AA should work again

I did an nvidia update recently and its gone back to the same old problem. Tried the full screen optimisation solution but that doesnt work :(

All you have to do is add the Diablo 3 antialiasing compatibility flag to the profile using nVidia Inspector. Works 100 % (well, as far as I can tell). Nothing else is needed. nVidia didn't fix the problem so far (not surprising as they don't even have an AMS profile in their drivers), so yes, it still exist.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back