News Automobilista 2 V1.3.7.1 Officially Released!

Nice REIZA, you ban people on the Steam Forums when they saying the opinion about your AMS2 that every patch you do, destroys the experience we had before. See on Steam Simagic Wheels not working, Fanatec DD1 FFB is like non existent. I have no clue what happened to the great REIZA Studios, I hope it will come back.
I hoped that AMS2 will be the pinnacle of Sim Racing, but is still a better PR2 with some few good physics.

I am starting to get a sense that lots of issues pop up from the different wheels. It is the only thing I can think of that causes all of the conflicting reports. I was going to post my experience with the cars but I dont want people to think I am trolling, I am just giving the best feed back that I can. Drove the P1 and German Group A. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont change how these cars feel. They have the gripping up feeling again like they did right after the update last month. Part of me want to go out and drive these into the ground in case they change them but in this humble drivers opinion, this is where they need to be.

I am starting to get a sense that lots of issues pop up from the different wheels. It is the only thing I can think of that causes all of the conflicting reports. I was going to post my experience with the cars but I dont want people to think I am trolling, I am just giving the best feed back that I can. Drove the P1 and German Group A. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont change how these cars feel. They have the gripping up feeling again like they did right after the update last month. Part of me want to go out and drive these into the ground in case they change them but in this humble drivers opinion, this is where they need to be.
The German Group A tyres remain with improper sidewall stiffness, so they will certainly get changed relatively soon. That's okay, they will get even better.

I just sort of wonder if the stiffness gives the tires the detailed feeling. It is a personal opinion but I drive a real car every day and the way these tires seem to have more grip or just keep the car from feeling to light where they seem to be just gliding over the track. Whatever it is I hope they keep them in this range.

Real car or in the game? In the real world if it is an automatic transmission I would be willing to bet you have Solenoid that has gone bad. If it works in lets say 1st and 4th or some kind of combination on of the Solenoids or electronics that controls the Solenoid has gone out. If in game recalibrate your wheel, and if that dont work do a reinstall of the game. Also on a side note I want to beg any devs who may see this to please dont make changes to the new tire rework and consider adding some more stiffness or whatever you did to the GT3 and GTE class. They are not bad but were better when they felt like the new tire rework. The super V8 is too much fun please dont make any changes to the tires on it.

Maybe im alone on this but I really don't like the updated cars.

The V10s before felt great now they just understeer and feel boaty turning into corners. Group C felt worse too.

My favorite ones are the prototype class and junior formula racer, GT3s are alright.

Ya, I dont want to over sell the idea. I personally like the cars with the stiffer tires because they make the cars feel more weighty. When you turn in the front end wont step out as easy and to me it just feels more like a real car. With the open wheel cars I honestly dont race them enough to make a call. If nothing else, the stiffer tires in the second wave should give variety to the game. I just fear they are going to dial them back like they did with the first group.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back