Skins AUTOMOBILISTA 2 - STOCK CAR 2021 - HOMENAGEM A AYRTON SENNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr1K727 submitted a new resource:

AUTOMOBILISTA 2 - STOCK CAR 2021 - HOMENAGEM A AYRTON SENNA - AUTOMOBILISTA 2STOCK CAR 2021 HOMENAGEM AYRTON SENNA

AUTOMOBILISTA 2 - STOCK CAR 2021 - HOMENAGEM A AYRTON SENNA

PT (BR)

Neste projeto, tento homenagear o piloto Ayrton Senna, ao criar pinturas para o jogo, com base em pinturas clássicas usadas por Senna em sua carreira! Todos os direitos de imagens, estão reservados aos seus devidos donos!

ENGLISH (Google translator)

In this project, I try to honor the pilot Ayrton Senna, by creating paintings for the game, based on classic paintings used by Senna in his career! All rights to images...

Read more about this resource...

It would be appreciated if you were to name the files appropriately and make sure they are correct for the Preview and the actual car. It would also be good if you supplied a .xml file as well. At the moment the .dds files are either mixed up or incorrect. Can you please take a look. It looks to me like your 0174b0b0.dds files are the actual car ones and the 01c16e90.dds are the previews. Trouble is, all the previews are the same. The car files work in the Showroom and on track fine, but the previews are all the same, being Black and gold. I have attached a .xml file for you to look at. Just rename it to stock_cruze_21.xml and use the LOTUS 1987 folder in the stock_cruze_21 folder

Attachments

• stock_cruze_21Sample.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for your return! I think I understood a little bit, I'm Brazilian and I don't speak English! Sorry, but I'm a layman, I don't know how to use xml files and edit them! The idea is not to replace some of the original paintings, by my mod, all at once, because there would be 3 cars with the same number during the match! I made them so that you can use them one at a time, only in the car the player is going to drive! The option was to install using the quickbms app, and I used car number 12 (Lucas Foresti) to not generate a car numbering conflict during the game, since all paintings used by Senna in real life also used this number (12)! I am making and posting new paintings of the cars used by Senna, and at Toleman, he used the number 19, which is not in the game and will not create a conflict of information between painting and numbering! I know that maybe I didn't understand you! Hope you understand me! I downloaded your file and I will analyze it to try to understand your suggestion and learn! Very grateful for your comment and interest! I hope I can continue to count on your help! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back