Automobilista 2 Multi Dash. SimHub

Other Automobilista 2 Multi Dash. SimHub 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

thanks, it's working now, looking so much better! :thumbsup:

I had to copy the Files over, I see the Problem by picking another path inside Simhub, wasn't able to do so either.
I have no clue how to manage this - no SimHub Expert, sorry.

Hi,

thanks, it's working now, looking so much better! :thumbsup:

I had to copy the Files over, I see the Problem by picking another path inside Simhub, wasn't able to do so either.
I have no clue how to manage this - no SimHub Expert, sorry.
Hi!

Just noticed the lights indicator dont work when pit limiter and tc is on at the same time. (in the pit etc with gt3 Porche etc).
Copy and paste this ' or([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-72=3) ' into the value for the toggle image for headlights and it should be fine:)

Hi!

Just noticed the lights indicator dont work when pit limiter and tc is on at the same time. (in the pit etc with gt3 Porche etc).
Copy and paste this ' or([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-72=3) ' into the value for the toggle image for headlights and it should be fine:)
Hi,

I'm sorry to say, that this doesn't seem to work.

As soon as the Pit Limiter engages the Headlight Indicator will change to off.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, my hole sentence in the value for the toggle Image is:
[GameRawData.mCarFlags]=3 or ([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-64=3) or ([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-16=3) or([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-8=3) or ([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-72=3)

to be fair i have to say, that i probably would never have noticed it. ;)

Hi,

I'm sorry to say, that this doesn't seem to work.

As soon as the Pit Limiter engages the Headlight Indicator will change to off.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, my hole sentence in the value for the toggle Image is:
[GameRawData.mCarFlags]=3 or ([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-64=3) or ([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-16=3) or([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-8=3) or ([GameRawData.mCarFlags]-72=3)

to be fair i have to say, that i probably would never have noticed it. ;)
Hmm..
That is exatly how i have it too, but it works
Did you remember to save the dash and reload your screen after you made the changes?

Hmm..
That is exatly how i have it too, but it works
Did you remember to save the dash and reload your screen after you made the changes?
double checked it today - no luck.
no more ideas here, but to be honest that is no Problem for me.

Your Dash is in my Opinion the cleanest and most usable Dash, at least in AMS2, thank you again for your effort and support!:thumbsup:

double checked it today - no luck.
no more ideas here, but to be honest that is no Problem for me.

Your Dash is in my Opinion the cleanest and most usable Dash, at least in AMS2, thank you again for your effort and support!:thumbsup:
That is weird..

I copy and pasted from your earlier post just to check, and it worked.
I might sound dumb here, but is the problem that it dosent light up when pit limiter and tc is activated or do you not get the Headlight icon at all? Is it working rest of the time?

And thank you so much for the kind words:)

I have to give alot of the credit to Nani1991 though. He made the layout, I just modified it.

That is weird..

I copy and pasted from your earlier post just to check, and it worked.
I might sound dumb here, but is the problem that it dosent light up when pit limiter and tc is activated or do you not get the Headlight icon at all? Is it working rest of the time?

And thank you so much for the kind words:)

I have to give alot of the credit to Nani1991 though. He made the layout, I just modified it.
On Track the Headlight Icon is working fine, on (blue) when Headlight is on and off (grey) when Headlight is off.
As soon as I enter the Pits and the Pit Limiter engages (Shown in your Dash by a blue Textbox) the Headlight Indicator will turn off (grey) and remains off, even if I turn Headlights off and on again. As soon as I left the Pits and the Pit Limiter disengages the Headlight Indicator will come back to life and turns blue again (according to Headlight state).

I'm using the automatic Pit Limiter and have tested with the GT3 Porsche.
I have to admit that I have not tested with TC off or even another car.

Will do a little more testing on the Weekend...

On Track the Headlight Icon is working fine, on (blue) when Headlight is on and off (grey) when Headlight is off.
As soon as I enter the Pits and the Pit Limiter engages (Shown in your Dash by a blue Textbox) the Headlight Indicator will turn off (grey) and remains off, even if I turn Headlights off and on again. As soon as I left the Pits and the Pit Limiter disengages the Headlight Indicator will come back to life and turns blue again (according to Headlight state).

I'm using the automatic Pit Limiter and have tested with the GT3 Porsche.
I have to admit that I have not tested with TC off or even another car.

Will do a little more testing on the Weekend...
Ah, I see.

Might be the automatic pit limiter is giving some other values.

I understand you know you're way in the editor.

Do the scenario you described in your post. (In the pit, limiter on, Headlight on) and then, when the indicator turns dark again, pause the game, go in the editor and se what value [GameRawData.mCarFlags] shows.
Then take whatever number you get, subtract from it so the answer is 3. Example: value shows 76. Write/add " or [GameRawData.mCarFlags]-73=3 " together with the rest of the commands in the value part of the toggle image:)

Will try myself when I get the chance.

Ah, I see.

Might be the automatic pit limiter is giving some other values.

I understand you know you're way in the editor.

Do the scenario you described in your post. (In the pit, limiter on, Headlight on) and then, when the indicator turns dark again, pause the game, go in the editor and se what value [GameRawData.mCarFlags] shows.
Then take whatever number you get, subtract from it so the answer is 3. Example: value shows 76. Write/add " or [GameRawData.mCarFlags]-73=3 " together with the rest of the commands in the value part of the toggle image:)

Will try myself when I get the chance.
Ok, i think we have found the Problem.

GameRawData.mCarFlags value is 10 with with the Porsche and automatic Pit Limiter on!
BUT this value doesn't change with Pit Limiter on, no matter what the state of the Headlights is, the Value will ever be 10.
As soon as I leave Pits (Pit Limiter off) the value will change corresponding to Headlight state ( 2 for Headlights off, 3 for on).

I don't think we have a chance to use the GameRawData.mCarFlags property for this special case. :(

GameRawData.mCarFlags value is 10 with with the Porsche and automatic Pit Limiter on!
BUT this value doesn't change with Pit Limiter on, no matter what the state of the Headlights is, the Value will ever be 10.
As soon as I leave Pits (Pit Limiter off) the value will change corresponding to Headlight state ( 2 for Headlights off, 3 for on).

I don't think we have a chance to use the GameRawData.mCarFlags property for this special case. :(
Hmm..

Not sure i understand fully.
So the value is 10 even if the Headlights are on or off White in the Pits?
Did you try adding GameRawData.mCarFlags-7=3 ?

Also, i think you might not be able to toggle Headlights if you go though the pit automatically. Not sure.

Interesting though. I shall investigate tomorrow:-D

So, I just tried with automatic pit limiter.
At day time it automatically turns off the Headlights when entering pit: GameRawData.mCarFlags = 10. Same as manual pit limiter.
And at night it automatically turns them on: GameRawData.mCarFlags = 11. Also the same.

So there is not much we can do.
Wished Reiza would have a desicated Headlight value in their shared memory. Would be way easier.
And disregard what I said in the earlier post about: GameRawData.mCarFlags -7=3
as that would incorrectly show indicator on while the lights would actually be off.

In summary: use manual pit stop:-p

So, I just tried with automatic pit limiter.
At day time it automatically turns off the Headlights when entering pit: GameRawData.mCarFlags = 10. Same as manual pit limiter.
And at night it automatically turns them on: GameRawData.mCarFlags = 11. Also the same.

So there is not much we can do.
Wished Reiza would have a desicated Headlight value in their shared memory. Would be way easier.
And disregard what I said in the earlier post about: GameRawData.mCarFlags -7=3
as that would incorrectly show indicator on while the lights would actually be off.

In summary: use manual pit stop:-p
omg:thumbsup:

i tried GameRawData.mCarFlags -7=3, entered the pits, headlight indicator stayed on and i thought we were good. Than i tried switching lights off and the indicator stayed on... i have never thought, that daytime and pit automatic could cause this! :O_o:

Maybe I should test Headlights when its dark so i can actually see if they are on or off, sorry for causing a little confusion here.:whistling:

By using manual pit stop you mean remembering hitting the pit limiter on pit entrance???
I don't think my Brain is able to accomplish such a masterful task!:)
I will maybe think about that...

omg:thumbsup:

i tried GameRawData.mCarFlags -7=3, entered the pits, headlight indicator stayed on and i thought we were good. Than i tried switching lights off and the indicator stayed on... i have never thought, that daytime and pit automatic could cause this! :O_o:

Maybe I should test Headlights when its dark so i can actually see if they are on or off, sorry for causing a little confusion here.:whistling:

By using manual pit stop you mean remembering hitting the pit limiter on pit entrance???
I don't think my Brain is able to accomplish such a masterful task!:)
I will maybe think about that...
Haha:D

I have faith in you. It's a bit harder to hit the right speed at the right time, but it helps with the immersion.

You can hit the limiter early if u like.
Also, the limiter stays red until you get below 60 kph. This is an attempt to make it easier to know when the speed is low enough.

Give it a try at night yes. Bet the lights wilø turn on as soon as you enter the pit;-)

Really liking your dash, so thumbs up on that. The description states the radar can be turned off but i dont see an option anywhere for it? Am i blind or do i just remove the Visibility formula for the Radar folder?

Really liking your dash, so thumbs up on that. The description states the radar can be turned off but i dont see an option anywhere for it? Am i blind or do i just remove the Visibility formula for the Radar folder?
Hi!
Thank you:)

Yes, just blank the visibility formula should do it.

I have since altered my dash a couple of times, so donæt remember if there was another way for it.

Are you using a phone or a dedicated dash with LEDS.

I made this when i used the phone. I am currently using SimracingAddicts DDU 10.5 https://www.simracingaddict.co.uk/products/ddu-10-5-sim-racing-5-gaming-dash-display , which i can higly recommend, so if youre interested in the new version and led profile let me know:)

Hi!
Thank you:)

Yes, just blank the visibility formula should do it.

I have since altered my dash a couple of times, so donæt remember if there was another way for it.

Are you using a phone or a dedicated dash with LEDS.

I made this when i used the phone. I am currently using SimracingAddicts DDU 10.5 https://www.simracingaddict.co.uk/products/ddu-10-5-sim-racing-5-gaming-dash-display , which i can higly recommend, so if youre interested in the new version and led profile let me know:)
Thanks, i'll play around with that then :)

I'm using a mix of Vocore displays and a phone
A couple of times a year i organize a race day with colleagues (race in the morning/early afternoons, watch the F1 race, then some more racing till some time after dinner). So we have three rigs here to race on, two of which using this dash on Vocore displays in DIY enclosures and the last one on a phone :)

Long story short, no actual LEDs in my dashes for the moment.
One day i may upgrade the dash in my main rig, once i figure out how to get a Vocore and LED's on a single usb cable. Though i'll admit you have me tempted on that DDU you linked :p

Last edited:
Thanks, i'll play around with that then :)

I'm using a mix of Vocore displays and a phone
A couple of times a year i organize a race day with colleagues (race in the morning/early afternoons, watch the F1 race, then some more racing till some time after dinner). So we have three rigs here to race on, two of which using this dash on Vocore displays in DIY enclosures and the last one on a phone :)

Long story short, no actual LEDs in my dashes for the moment.
One day i may upgrade the dash in my main rig, once i figure out how to get a Vocore and LED's on a single usb cable. Though i'll admit you have me tempted on that DDU you linked :p
Nice:)

Thought i had a revised one for phone also, but i was wrong.

Glad you are happy with it!:)

Let me know if there is anything missing, something that is bugging you, or not working as it should and i will try to have a look at it.

I am just a happy amateur at this dash business with no clue about coding, figuring it out as i go:)

Last edited:
Nice:)

Thought i had a revised one for phone also, but i was wrong.

Glad you are happy with it!:)

Let me know if there is anything missing, something that is bugging you, or not working as it should and i will try to have a look at it.

I am just a happy amateur at this dash business with no clue about coding, figuring it out as i go:)

I like both dashes but don't think i can do without the rev lights so sticking with that one for the moment. Especially for the DRS indicator.

I might move the predicted time over to replace the current time though :p

I like both dashes but don't think i can do without the rev lights so sticking with that one for the moment. Especially for the DRS indicator.

I might move the predicted time over to replace the current time though :p
Sure you could also in dashboard editor choose 'dashboard' on the top, then dashboard properties and alter the width and height, then copy paste the rev lights from the old dash, if you like

Need a bit of adjusting, bit should be ok.

Attachments

• 20231129_185839.jpg
    20231129_185839.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 21

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering