Automobilista 2 Multi Dash. SimHub

Other Automobilista 2 Multi Dash. SimHub 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
BoogieBusiness submitted a new resource:

Automobilista Multi Dash - Great dash for all cars in AMS2. Auto switches for F1, Stock car, etc.

View attachment 599696View attachment 599697View attachment 599698View attachment 599700
Great multipurpose dash based on this dash https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ams2-multi-gt-dash-simhub.48255/ by NONI1911.
It features all the things i find most useful while racing.
Automatically swithes LEDS and some other features based on what type of car you drive.
F1 LED with ERS/KERS gauge .
Boost gauge for stock cars.
TC, ABS...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for making this dash. I'm using it on my GSI Formula Pro Elite. However I can't get it to swap between fuel, tyre info etc.

I've mapped a button on my wheel to "Trigger Dash Action A" in Simhub, but this does nothing. :(

Please help.

Thank you for making this dash. I'm using it on my GSI Formula Pro Elite. However I can't get it to swap between fuel, tyre info etc.

I've mapped a button on my wheel to "Trigger Dash Action A" in Simhub, but this does nothing. :(

Please help.
Hi!
Thank you:)
might be it is not mapped when i upload..
Try this.
Open Simhub, Dash studio, find the dash, more, and edit dashboard.
Then om the right side of editor. expand the All but revs tab, choose Radar widget.
At the bottom it should say 'Nest screen command'. Set that to Trigger A.
20220913_194331.jpg

Hope that solves it.
I'm by no means an expert myself.

Please help.
Let me know if you figure it out.

Could be an idea to have a look at the Controls and Events tab in simhub also maybe.
Remember to save the dash each time you make a change in the editor.
And also update/reload the screen you're using (phone,tablet, screen, etc..) after each time you make a change.

Hi,

thank you for your great work, appreciate it very much!:thumbsup:
This my one and only Dash, using it almost every Day.

Unfortunately the Headlight Indicator doesn't work.
You Point in Simhub to two Icon's named lightsoff.png and lightson.png, located in ..\SimHub\ImageLibrary\Icons.
Those two Icons are not in your exported Dash, so the Field for the Headlight is empty.
I made my own two Icon's quick and dirty, everything is working now, but they don't match your Style.:(

Is it possible that you upload a Version with the Icon's included?

Thanks again

Hi,

thank you for your great work, appreciate it very much!:thumbsup:
This my one and only Dash, using it almost every Day.

Unfortunately the Headlight Indicator doesn't work.
You Point in Simhub to two Icon's named lightsoff.png and lightson.png, located in ..\SimHub\ImageLibrary\Icons.
Those two Icons are not in your exported Dash, so the Field for the Headlight is empty.
I made my own two Icon's quick and dirty, everything is working now, but they don't match your Style.:(

Is it possible that you upload a Version with the Icon's included?

Thanks again
Hi!
So nice to hear
I will upload again as soon as i get home. ( away at a cabin right now)
Not sure how it works with pictures and such, but will try again and if it dosent work then, let me know. I'll be home again tomorrow evening(sunday)

Last edited:
great, no hurry.

I think you have to copy the pictures into your Dash Folder in ..\SimHub\DashTemplates and change the Path in SimHub to that Folder, otherwise Simhub will not export the pictures.

Have Fun on your Vacation!

great, no hurry.

I think you have to copy the pictures into your Dash Folder in ..\SimHub\DashTemplates and change the Path in SimHub to that Folder, otherwise Simhub will not export the pictures.

Have Fun on your Vacation!
Hey!
I have done what you said. Wasn't able to change path within the editor, so i added the PNG files as well with the new update in case it dosen't work 'out of the box' :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.