Automobilista 2 Controller Settings | XBOX 360/XBOX ONE/PS4

Other Automobilista 2 Controller Settings | XBOX 360/XBOX ONE/PS4 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ATSSHD submitted a new resource:

Automobilista 2 Controller Settings | XBOX 360/XBOX ONE/PS4 - Controller Settings for Automobilista 2

Settings:

LzKI51t.png

Controller Gameplay:

Read more about this resource...

Bloody marvelous!!! Makes so much difference (XBox One Controller).

Edit: FYI I have just tried same setup in PC2. What a difference. Amazing!!!

Last edited:
Bloody marvelous!!! Makes so much difference (XBox One Controller).

Edit: FYI I have just tried same setup in PC2. What a difference. Amazing!!!
Thanks! Glad you found this useful.

I use a different controller setup for PC2 but it plays just fine, and i'm very competitive with it Online and in TT.

Hey after a while of playing for some cars this config is like perfect but for others im still having a hard time with that i just spin out
Unfortunately no settings are going to be perfect. It takes a lot of skill and practice to carefully manipulate the throttle and brake on a control pad, because of the tiny range of movement available. On the cars you're struggling with, add some traction control. Then as you get better you can dial it down until it's eventually switched off entirely.

Put simply, practice makes perfect.

Found a neat "trick". - Controllers only. If you struggle with a lot of understeering read this:
Increasing the default 20 degree steering ratio to the max 26 degree's improves the cornering a lot. On the F3 & Formula V10's surely.
I didn't tried it on other formula cars yet. Hopefully it's the same.
I improved my times almost instantly by 1-2 seconds because of it. Now the cars don't understeer off the track in mid & high speed corners or even in low speed corners like crazy..which was really weird and frustrating like your car stops turning mid corner and you go straight into the gravel/grass.
Now it drives and feels much more similar to PCARS 2 where it was really fun and somewhat competitive to play with a controller.
(I still use the same controller settings that i posted here.)

Quick example; Track: Modern Adelaide.

With 20 degree ratio i managed mid-high 1:17's & 18's at best with the F3 (F301) car.
Now using the 26 degree ratio and same car i achieved after 2-3 laps mid 1:16's.
Another example; Track: Kyalami Historic.
20 degree ratio: Mixed 1.16's. 26 degree steering ratio: high 1:14's - low 1:15's with ease.

Kyalami Onboard Lap (1:14.7)

This steering ratio changing only works on formula cars as i see. The normal touring, gt and older cars don't need to up the steering ratio.
There is no such weird understeering at all. Be aware that by uping the steering ratio the car will be much more responsive to the steering inputs.

Ive been playing ACC with a controller and it feels pretty good. I was looking at this game bc of the different car varitions avaible. Does this handle as good as ACC with a controller?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back