Automobilista 1 stuttering

Hi all, recently I've bought a new PC but when I play with AMS, every 3 laps stuttering comes for 10 to 15 seconds ruining my game experience.
I've read here and there some solutions to try to solve it, but nothing seems to work. Nvidia Inspector, Riva Tuner doesn't change anything. I've disabled SweetFX and Vsync, in game spotter or reduced level of shadows or shadow blur, the number of visible vehicles and in game movies. I don't use DynHUD but even renaming D3D9.dll doesnt' solve the problem. I've tought that maybe it's linked with the EEC GT3 carset that i use, but I've tried also with official Reiza stuff and it's the same. Please someone can help me ?

My system specs are as follows :

OS Windows 10
Intel I7 9700 3.60 Ghz
32Gb Ram
GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Thanks.

Also if you are racing at night try reducing the number of visible lights. It's found in the PLR file. It'll say something along the lines of,

Max Headlights="12"

That drastically improves performance. You may have an absolute weapon of a PC but it's still an old engine it is running on.

@DaVeX↯
After solving the problem as of your suggest, yesterday i've had the brilliant idea to delete the AMS Nvidia profile :cry::unsure: and create a new one assuming that the problem was solved only managing the Time Scale in game.

Now when I play again AMS (with time scale off) stuttering has come back.

I presume that I have to modify some options of my AMS profile via Nvidia Inspector, but I don't remember which ones....
Can you give me or suggest me which other parameters are useful ?

Thanks again and sorry for the incovenience.

@DaVeX↯
After solving the problem as of your suggest, yesterday i've had the brilliant idea to delete the AMS Nvidia profile :cry::unsure: and create a new one assuming that the problem was solved only managing the Time Scale in game.

Now when I play again AMS (with time scale off) stuttering has come back.

I presume that I have to modify some options of my AMS profile via Nvidia Inspector, but I don't remember which ones....
Can you give me or suggest me which other parameters are useful ?

Thanks again and sorry for the incovenience.

Follow @Dethrone1427 suggestion or import this file on Profiler (Reiza suggested config + additional tweaks) just rename it as .ini (instead of .txt).

Attachments

• AMS Profile.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Sorry DaVeX but my Nvidia Inspector says that can't import that file.
It accepts only .txt or .nip file extensions : I've renamed it automobilista.txt but the problem is the same as above.

I think that (maybe) the only way is to have a .nip file extension (Nvidia Inspector Profile) : can you export yours like that and send it to me ?
If you want you can send it by PM.

Thanks again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back