by Takeyoh

(Installation)
Unzip the 7z, and then add the tky_camera folder to
(assettocorsa install folder)/apps/lua
and copy it under

(Uninstallation)
Delete the copied tky_camera folder

(How to use)
After starting the game, click "Automatic Camera Angle Switcher" from the menu.
When the menu appears, check the "Camera ON/OFF" checkbox. (That's it!)
To switch camera angles in the preset order, check the "preset Rotation" checkbox.
If there are multiple...

Read more about this resource...

First let me thank you for this amazing app. It makes life a lot easier :)

Is it okay to give some suggestions / feature requests?

It would be amazing if you can change the height for cams in the app. Some cameras are very close surface level and "glitch under" the road.
I would do the same with the proximity of the cams. Sometimes static position view is "too far" from the car in focus and behind other objects / walls.

First let me thank you for this amazing app. It makes life a lot easier :)

Is it okay to give some suggestions / feature requests?

It would be amazing if you can change the height for cams in the app. Some cameras are very close surface level and "glitch under" the road.
I would do the same with the proximity of the cams. Sometimes static position view is "too far" from the car in focus and behind other objects / walls.
Thank you for your comment.
Currently, the height changes randomly, and I have implemented a method to adjust and mitigate if the vehicle is pushing through a road or wall.
Still, tight corners and roads with large vertical differences (such as mountain passes, for example) can still be pushed through. We have given up on this, prioritizing ease of use here.
There may be one way to allow the user to set the default height of the camera. At least it could be adapted to the course and reduce the likelihood of breaking through the ground.

takeyoh updated Automatic Camera Angle Switcher with a new update entry:

Add new camera angles and fixes

ver 1.3.0
Added random position view. The camera position is randomly determined and displayed in a fixed position.
Randomized the starting position of bird view.

Added dynamicView to preset settings. If you want to return to the old preset, select the "Preset Setting" tab, and from "LOAD", select "sample_preset.json".
Select "dynamicView.json" for a sample preset that utilizes random position view.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's really a great app. I love the driver view as well. Would be cool if you could change the angle as well so you could basically have it like it's some shaky goPro inside the car. While you can position the F7-cam in car it's basically a bit too steady while your app has a great dynamic touch with the shake/dof etc.

Keep up the great work!

I love this app. I'm encountering two minor issues (car used: Kunos Audi TT Cup; track used: Kunos Nordschleife; CSP 0.2.1-preview2; Pure 0.222):
1) there is a loud "click" sound with every camera angle change in rotation mode
2) with certain camera angles, track elevation changes make the sky/background show briefly below the track surface
These two minor glitches spoil the immersion which would otherwise be perfect.

Great app, I use it. Have you thought about preparing shots to present cars while parked? Shots from close and far from different positions so that it can be set up just like in the case of shots while driving.

Great app, I use it. Have you thought about preparing shots to present cars while parked? Shots from close and far from different positions so that it can be set up just like in the case of shots while driving.
Oh. I hadn't thought about that.
I think it's a good idea.
It's difficult to do right now, but I will consider it.

ver1.4.1 static position view update & OBS plugin output

ver 1.4.1
Corrected AI line check logic in static position view. (Mainly for two-way traffic)

ver 1.4
Support video output to OBS plug-in. (Test implementation)
If there is a line for AI on the track, the static position view will use the information of the line (if there is no line for AI, it will work as before).

ver1.4.2 small fixed (drivers eye position)

ver 1.4.2
When outputting video to OBS plugin, the driver's viewpoint moves to a predetermined position each time the angle is switched.
The driver's viewpoint is not changed even if the OBS plugin Output checkbox is turned on. (The driver's head is forced to be displayed.)
As a result, if the driver's head is in the way, use eye position offset to move the viewpoint.

Hello! I get a blank window with the current version, for some reason; v1.3.1 worked fine. I'm on CSP v1.80 preview 1, which might have something to do with it. Great app, though!

Hello! I get a blank window with the current version, for some reason; v1.3.1 worked fine. I'm on CSP v1.80 preview 1, which might have something to do with it. Great app, though!
The 1.3.2 fix is only from the driver perspective, so it does not affect the window rendering itself.
The video output function itself to the OBS Plugin requires CSP v0.1.80-preview348 (build 2503) or higher.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%