Autodromo Internacional de Codegua

Tracks Autodromo Internacional de Codegua 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
JoaquinPS21 submitted a new resource:

Autodromo Internacional de Codegua - Autodromo Internacional de Codegua

Autódromo Internacional de Codegua versión beta 0.3

Track originally created by Mauricio Hervé for rFactor, and converted, with permission, to Assetto Corsa by Joaquin Petit Saa

This track features:
-24 pitboxes
-6 layouts
-Physical mesh for better FFB
-Semaphores similar to the real ones
-A lot of details added and fixes made in the original track, to add more immersion and make it more similar to the real track

Some bugs I will try to...

Read more about this resource...

JoaquinPS21 updated Autodromo Internacional de Codegua with a new update entry:

Autodromo Internacional de Codegua beta 0.5

New version beta 0.5

-Fixed the flickering with th mountains background.
-Added two new layouts.
-Made a few changes in the track 3D model.
-Fixed some bumps of the physical layer.
-Added new kerbs which were added in the real life track.
-Changed the tires in the chicanes for some high kerbs.​
-Added TV cam for all the layouts.
-Reworked all the low quality textures.

Knowed bugs:
-Broken IA in some of the layouts (looking to fix this in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
Thanks for the updates. Some quick observations:
There is still some flickering of the mountains in VR. It's better, but not solved.
The hot-lap start makes you fall through the road until it resets.
The cones aren't really visible enough to mark the routes. Bigger barriers would be better (or bigger, more visible cones).
Thanks.

Autodromo Internacional de Codegua beta 0.5.5

Quick fix, beta 0.5.5

-Re-scaled the mountains background, now there shouldn't be any issues with them flickering in VR.
-Added Hot-lap start position for all the layouts.
-Changed the marshall 3D model.
-Changed some old pixelated textures.
-Changed the 3D model of the high kerbs for one more accurate to the real life track.
-Re-added the flags in the pit wall with reworked texture.

Known bugs:
-Broken IA in some layouts (looking to fix this in the next update).
-Need...

Consulta amigos, para este mod necesito tener assetto corsa normal??, sirve tb para el assetto corsa competicione???, gracias de antemano, gran trabajo.

Autodromo Internacional de Codegua beta 0.5.9

New version beta 0.5.9

-Added some kerb extensions, to make it more accurate to the real life track.
-Few textures tweaks.
-Changed the mountains background to one with less polygons.
-Added track map for all layouts.

Known bugs:
-Broken IA in all layouts, will rework it for the next update.
-Need to re-escale the cones in all the layouts to make them more noticeable.
-Bumps throughout the track.
-Weird collisions on the pits structures.

Autodromo Internacional de Codegua beta 0.6

New version beta 0.6
-In the update 0.5.9 I uploaded a low polygon version of the track without the buildings in the pit, now the buildings in the pit are back.
-Fixed problem with "Largo A" layout.

Known bugs:
-Broken IA in all layouts, will rework it for the next big update.
-Weird deformation of the flags, depending on the wind conditions (when CSP is installed).
-Need to re-escale the cones in all the layouts to make them more noticeable.
-Bumps throughout the...

Hola, decidí cambiar a Asseto Corsa. Instalo las pistas de Codegua e Interlomas en la carpeta de tracks, las veo en el juego pero, al iniciar para jugar se reinicia y no muestra la pista. ¿me falta algún paso?, ¿falta algún driver?, te agradecería si me puedes decir como seguir

gracias

Hola! que tal, una consulta, para poder iniciarlo en server, debo hacer algún paso extra además de pasar la carpeta del mapa a "tracks" tanto el servidor como el usuario? Al encontrar el server, me aparece que el contenido no está disponible, y todo apunta al mapa, alguna solución al respecto? gracias

f server.png

hola que tal tengo una duda se puede hacer el server con la pista de codegua? ya hice lo de abrir puertos y crear el server pero al momento de encontrar el server me sale este error Can’t load any information: server did not respond in given time

Hola, te enviaré un mensaje para ayudarte
Hola amigo, primero que todo muchas gracias por su trabajo, excelente!, por otro lado quisiera solicitarle su ayuda, me pasa lo mismo al tratar de hacer un server para jugar con mis amigos, me aparece Contenido no disponible cuando encuentro el servidor, a pesar de que tengo la pista instalada en mi computador e incluso he jugado en ella.
desde ya muchas gracias.

hola que tal tengo una duda se puede hacer el server con la pista de codegua? ya hice lo de abrir puertos y crear el server pero al momento de encontrar el server me sale este error Can’t load any information: server did not respond in given time

Hola amigo, primero que todo muchas gracias por su trabajo, excelente!, por otro lado quisiera solicitarle su ayuda, me pasa lo mismo al tratar de hacer un server para jugar con mis amigos, me aparece Contenido no disponible cuando encuentro el servidor, a pesar de que tengo la pista instalada en mi computador e incluso he jugado en ella.
desde ya muchas gracias.

Hola, se pueden crear servidores con la pista, he visto 2 o 3 servidores con esta pista y funcionaban bien. Asi que probablemente sea un error de configuración en el servidor, el router, o el cortafuegos, pero no se que configuración es necesaria para armar un servidor en AC.

Lo único que puedo hacer para ayudarles es dejarle esta guía para crear un servidor en AC, para que revisen si han seguido los mismos pasos:

Saludos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I think is is possible to create a server with this track, I have seen 2 or 3 servers with this track and it worked well. So, probably, the problem would be the configuration of the server or router or firewall. I don't know about the configuration needed in order to create an AC server.

The only thing I can do to help is leave you this guide to create a server in AC, so you can check if you have followed the same steps:

Greetings.

Hola, gusto en saludar, primero darte las gracias por tremendo trabajo, se ve que hay harto trabajo detrás de todo esto. Quería pedir ayuda, al instalar los archivos en la carpeta de tracks del juego, luego me aparece: TRACK NOT FOUND. Saben que hacer para solucionar mi problema ? Gracias

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back